»
Topic: Why do people not like Brady?
Replies: 67   Last Post: Feb 7, 2017 1:10 AM by: tigernation2000
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 67  

Why do people not like Brady?

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:19 PM
 

Seems like he has a pretty good family. Never hear any issues out of him.

To be the greatest ever, seems like a pretty good guy.


Re: Why do people not like Brady?


Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:21 PM
 

Agree.

military_donation.jpg

I'm probably mostly jealous because the guy

[6]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:24 PM
 

Has it all. But that being said he is an obnoxious Yankee with no personality at all. He was also caught cheating (or maximizing the rules depending on your view) at least once and suspected other times. Also, the rare times they lose he totally loses it and goes off on his teammates. Just don't like him but he is a great talent.


Re: I'm probably mostly jealous because the guy

[2]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:50 PM
 

> Has it all. But that being said he is an obnoxious
> Yankee with no personality at all. He was also caught
> cheating (or maximizing the rules depending on your
> view) at least once and suspected other times. Also,
> the rare times they lose he totally loses it and goes
> off on his teammates. Just don't like him but he is a
> great talent.


Actually..... he's from California.......


Even worse

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:59 PM
 

I guess the Big Blue gave him his magnetic Yankee aura


Re: I'm probably mostly jealous because the guy


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 10:26 AM
 

He was recruited to play at BC from Exton, PA.


Re: I'm probably mostly jealous because the guy


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 10:26 AM
 

Ugh, that was Matt Ryan. Monday moment.


Re: I'm probably mostly jealous because the guy


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 10:32 AM
 

There actually wasn't one single true statement in your entire post. Wow, that may be a hall of famer....you were wrong in every single sentence, except for the last one. Congrats!


Re: I'm probably mostly jealous because the guy


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:43 PM
 

His first sentence was right too, Brady does have it all.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

He is from California not up north***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:38 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Yeah I acknowledged that last night


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 6:20 PM
 

Way to keep up


whines to refs....hot wife...hot ex gf and they all 3 go on


Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:32 PM
 

vacation together...ha ha


Re: Why do people not like Brady?


Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:33 PM
 

He went to Michigan. Nuff said.


Re: Why do people not like Brady?

[3]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:40 PM
 

"But that being said he is an obnoxious Yankee with no personality at all."

Hmmm... One might say it's difficult to be obnoxious when you lack personality.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Why do people not like Brady?

[4]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:39 PM
 

Same reason they do not Like Coach K. Wins too many games.


Nah but good call though they are both jerks

[2]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:52 PM
 

Has nothing to do with winning. I have no problem with Aaron Rogers or others.


Re: Nah but good call though they are both jerks

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:57 PM
 

They are not in the same league as far as success goes.
I do not think Brady is any more a jerk than the average NFL player. He is just all business. Coach K is the same way, all business. They are not out to make friends, they just want to win games.


Aaron Rogers only has 1 SB win...

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:57 PM
 

And misses the playoffs from time to time.

Nowhere CLOSE to being a winner like Brady.

~JKB


So you're cool with win at all costs

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 11:07 PM
 

I respect Brady for his ability but I'll never admire him or the Patriots


Re: So you're cool with win at all costs

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 11:10 PM
 

I am not OK with win at all costs. I do not think the Pats are any dirtier than any other NFL team. I simply think that due to their amount of success, they have been caught more times.


Question of the rhetorical variety


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 10:58 AM
 

What's more egregious on the cheating scale?

a) Filming signals from an unapproved location (not inside an enclosed area)
b) Physics (75% of the Colts footballs tested were under the approved PSI)
c) PEDs

Cause the Broncos rule all when it comes to cheating via PEDs


Re: Question of the rhetorical variety

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 12:06 PM
 

Not to mention the Broncos cheated the salary cap in order to keep Elway & Terrell Davis on the same team for both of their Super Bowls. Pretty big deal that isn't mentioned very often.


^^ gets it ^^


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 12:23 PM
 

Anyone saying that the Pats are cheaters are chucking rocks in their own glass houses.


The Steelers fans always kill me...Rampant PED use and a


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 5:29 PM
 

serial rapist at QB...They are usually in the Top 3 Whiners


Re: Aaron Rogers only has 1 SB win...


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:47 PM
 

Rodgers has only missed the playoffs in 2008, his first season starting.

Also he has rarely had a defense that Tom Brady has had, nor the head coach. Talent wise they are very close, Rodgers does more in the pocket than Brady can and has just as good of an arm, if not better. But you can't always outplay your defense and injuries.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

LOLOL you like Aaron Rodgers but don't like Brady??


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:14 PM
 

Rodgers is a tool.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


yeah, do the math on THAT one...Brady is Gandhi compared to

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:47 PM
 

Rodgers


Brilliant post***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 6:23 PM
 




IKR?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 7:12 PM
 

Rodgers is doooshbag Magee

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


You're acting like I care


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 7:30 PM
 

And that doesn't make Brady any more likeable


it's ok guy.


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 7:43 PM
 

Your logic made zero sense. It's ok just own up to it.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


Just because you like Brady doesn't make my logic wrong


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:10 PM
 

Stop with the insults and learn how to argue your point. Trolls have honestly ruined this place


my point was made in my first response to which


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:16 PM
 

You never actually responded to. But...I'll go ahead and make it brutally clear for you.

Rodgers is a tool and not nearly the winner Brady is. So your "comparison"/logic was off.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


Why is Rogers a tool? Because you say he is?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:23 PM
 

Saying stuff like that pretty much makes YOU the tool. You would think somebody around thirty wouldn't still talk like a teenager. And as I said it doesn't make Brady any more likeable, which the thread was actually about. Take Rogers out of it. Brady is still a cheater and a guy that not many people like


no personal attacks


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:37 PM
 

And who said I'm around 30?

I didn't bring Rodgers into the conversation....you did.

Rodgers is a tool because of the way he acts and how he treats people. It's not that hard to comprehend.

I also found it quite amusing that you chose Rodgers as someone you like over Brady. Hence my original response to you that for some reason apparently got way under your skin.

Oh and it is really that hard for you to spell his name correctly?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


It says you graduated in '09


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:47 PM
 

So math would put you around 30. Unless you're somebody on his Dad's account which you sound like. And as I have said repeatedly, I couldn't care less about Rodgers. People said that Brady isn't liked because he's successful and I said that isn't true. There are plenty of successful QB's in the NFL. Even take Manning last year. People like him a whole lot better than Brady. Has nothing to do with Wins and Losses.


Oh man, what a burn....


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:55 PM
 

It's also incredibly ironic that you keep bringing up age and insinuating about immaturity when you're the one who is visibly butt hurt over a response to your post on a message board.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


Re: Oh man, what a burn....


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 9:05 PM
 

Let's see..."tool", "doooshbag Magee", and now "butt hurt." Yep I think I nailed it with the dad or bro's account thing. Anyway I'm done. Happy trolling to you


oh the irony....***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 9:11 PM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09


Aaron Rodgers is a World Class A-hole with 1/5th the jewelry***

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:45 PM
 




Re: Aaron Rodgers is a World Class A-hole with 1/5th the jewelry***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:49 PM
 

LMAO

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Why do people not like Brady?

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:47 PM
 

Too much controversy surrounding him and the pats organization.


He wins a lot.


Posted: Feb 5, 2017 10:55 PM
 

Nobody would care about him if he was playing for the Browns.

~JKB


Reasons why some don't like him...

[2]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 11:01 PM
 

Always wins
Smoking hot wife who maybe made more income than he has in her career..
Doesn't drink
Some don't like his vocal support of Trump
He is the best of all time.


I think people are just basically jealous.

2019 white level member

suspended 4 games for cheating***

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 11:09 PM
 




cheater...

[4]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 11:21 PM
 

winning doesn't excuse cheating for those fans who have integrity.


^^^this^^^

[1]
Posted: Feb 5, 2017 11:48 PM
 

he is a great QB too though i give him that.


Re: ^^^this^^^


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 10:17 AM
 

How good would he be if he did not cheat.


he'd still be dang good, for sure....


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:24 PM
 

lack of integrity aside.


How do you feel about our 1981 NC?***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:48 PM
 




They've never run Belichick or Brady off though have they?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 6:34 PM
 

That's because Kraft doesn't have any integrity either


Re: Why do people not like Brady?

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 9:49 AM
 

If you lived up in NJ with Jets and Giants you would understand why. Brady has a mouth but has gotten somewhat better as he had gotten older

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Why do people not like Brady?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 9:56 AM
 

I'm a Miami Dolphin fan since I was 3-4 years old. There's that! They are our rival, Brady = Connor Shaw but Conner was never that good.....lol

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!


Re: Why do people not like Brady?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 10:16 AM
 

I never have liked cheaters.


I don't like him because he stole the job from one of my

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 11:02 AM
 

fave QB's Drew Bledsoe ...when he was injured. You aren't supposed to lose your job due to injury. After that, it was all downhill.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket


I have 0 problem with the man.


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 12:08 PM
 

He is a wonder to watch play the position. This is coming from a Steelers fan too. I guess people hate greatness cause that's all I see.


I don't have a problem with him personally but...


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:14 PM
 

...the debil's gonna want something back in return.

In all honesty, I have a bigger problem with NE winning so much....reminds me of Alabama. Not so much jealous but just sick of NE and Alabama. That's pretty much it although there's something fishy about deflate-gate and I think he had a hand in it somehow.

Where he is in life is something we should admire.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg


because he's banging my ex-girlfriend


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:19 PM
 

T-net isn't what it used to be - can't believe that wasn't mentioned already ....

null


Eww, that fat chick while G wasn't watching?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:20 PM
 

Gross!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg


because he is one of the biggest cheaters in pro sports history...


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 3:37 PM
 

and he whines too much

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

you would love him if he was a race-baiter though***

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:32 PM
 




because he is a Winner***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:31 PM
 




He plays for the Patriots. They cheat.


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 4:43 PM
 

They have been shown to cheat multiple times and are suspected of cheating many other times, but without hard evidence, they've seemingly gotten away with it.

2019 white level member

Winning fatigue. So many players in the NFL


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 6:27 PM
 

put in the same amount of work / effort and it seems Brady and Co continues to catch all the breaks. Sigh.... A Falcons Fan.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

He is a cheater.***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 6:28 PM
 



2019 white level member

Re: Why do people not like Brady?


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:45 PM
 

He obviously made a deal with the devil a long time ago .

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Cheater***


Posted: Feb 6, 2017 8:47 PM
 




Re: Why do people not like Brady?


Posted: Feb 7, 2017 1:10 AM
 

He went to Michigan..


Replies: 67  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3494 people have read this post