Topic: I'm not saying they're world beaters, but was anyone else at
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 13, 2019 10:30 AM by: Ridgeland Booster®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

I'm not saying they're world beaters, but was anyone else at

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 6:51 AM

least a little bit impressed with USuCks defense? Or, is UGA just that bad? Before the game yesterday I saw some on here bragging about UGA's Offensive line. If they are remotely good, the cacks defense has a pretty good pass ruch. No?

Re: I'm not saying they're world beaters, but was anyone else at

[2]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 6:59 AM

Hard to say? The only other team that uGay played with a pulse was ND and they barely beat them?

2019 orange level member

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 7:37 AM

They were a bit opportunistic yesterday, but Georgia was extremely conservative at times. Field position might have played a part, but I believe the pick-six was Georgia's undoing more so than
the overall UsuCK defense, which played well but also gave up some big plays.

[3]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 7:41 AM

It's what happens when you miss two field goals in a close game. That's why Dabo was so upset yesterday with our fg kicker. You have to execute when you have a short field goal. In a tight game, missing the "gimmes" will get you beat.

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 9:35 AM

Also #24 for UofSC picked three from UGA if I counted right. Poor throws.

And with 8 secs in the game! Why did they try another play and not kick the field goal from where they were in range to win? Playing another play got them the 5 yard penalty and out of range. Another Smart decision gone bad.

military_donation.jpg

A little, but I wasn't impressed with Fromm

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 9:58 AM

as a performance qb. He seems to be more of a game-manager. And it seemed that UGA made several play calls on 3rd and medium that sent all the receivers deep with no sticks route.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 10:01 AM

UGA is just that bad they are not a top 10 team in my opinion. Never have been this year.They will probably lose 2 more before the year is over.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

they played well. Fromm looked very off yesterday

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 10:01 AM

A lot of floating throws and kinda reminded me off Philip Rivers when he got knocked silly against Clemson that one time.

They definitely played as hard as they could.***

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 10:03 AM

Both looked like middle of the road teams

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 10:06 AM

Coots did manage to control their run game and Fromm was way off, had a terrible day. Then Mr Automatic Blankenship missed a gimme.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 10:27 AM

Yes - was impressed- falcon ... Not sure where that came from .. Their pass rush against Missouri was so weak that several times I thought the refs had stopped the play because Bryant had so much time to throw and no defender was anywhere close .... LOL

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: Oct 13, 2019 10:30 AM

No. What struck me was Jawja's receivers could create ZERO separation from coot db's. None. Against the freaking coots......

And Jake Fromm really is nothing more than a "game manager" type of QB. They will regret letting Fields go.

That's really the takeaway of the day for me.

2019 white level member

Oct. 10, 2019: "Power 5 is just an elitist title to keep other programs down." - Watkins Hopkins or is it Watkins and Hopkins?

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: I have 2 mobile tickets, purchased through IPTAY, available in section 524 row 6. I am only looking ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1528 people have read this post