Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5 of Trump's top national security leaders...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 421

5 of Trump's top national security leaders...

Aug 4, 2018, 12:32 PM

DNI, FBI, Bolton and others plainly stated we are under attack from Russians trying to interfere with the 2018 midterms.

What do we get from the media? We get a little of nothing from the MSM. All they had to say was 'Trump just doesn't seem to get it,' and 'There is no unity in this administration.' What do you think the chance that this wasn't approved by Trump?

Actions speak louder than words. I grew up hearing Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. WTFlip has happen to logic in this world?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5 of Trump's top national security leaders...

Aug 4, 2018, 2:29 PM

You forgot to mention that the very same night in a rally in Pennsylvania Trump said, again, that the whole Russia thing was a hoax. This in spite of what his intelligence people said less than 8 hours before.

But it's the media...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's most likely he was talking about those who questioned..

Aug 4, 2018, 10:44 PM

the election results and saying it wasn't a fair election and accused Trump of using Russia to fix the entire process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's most likely he was talking about those who questioned..

Aug 5, 2018, 1:38 PM

Doesn't all this "apologist' stuff you put forward for Trump just make you tired after a while? :)

I'm not apologizing for Trump.

Aug 5, 2018, 1:50 PM

I use to think he took the trolling to personally. I don't anymore. I'm not apologizing for blacks' unemployment rate being the lowest in history. I'm not apologizing for women's ER being the lowest in 65 years. I'm not apologizing for the mexicans' being lowest in history and I'm not apologizing for the business and consumer outlook on investment through expanding or raising pay 2.+ percent.

What should I apologize for anything he does? I'm just here to say that most of my post are explanations to clear up the confusion of those who go off the msm's deep end.

Re: I'm not apologizing for Trump.

Aug 5, 2018, 3:49 PM

It's not about the MSM's deep end it's about reality. For all the good the economy is doing now Trump made it very clear that he'd sign anything Congress sent him. So giving him all the credit for this economy is far fetched in my view. I don't think he's written a single policy to get us here, and it's certainly a continuation of a trend going back to 2014.

On average Obama created more job's per month than Trump has but I don't recall you 'clearing that up" for us back then... or was that the media's fault too?

At this point in the conversation is where I respectfully...

Aug 5, 2018, 6:43 PM

request that we agree to disagree. I never intended to change your mind, Felix. My words are for people who don't have a solid passionate belief that Trump is a bad guy and need to remain more or less in the middle of all this trash talk.

The failing New York Times had two pages in Friday's

Aug 4, 2018, 4:00 PM

main section dedicated to many aspects of what's going on with ongoing Russian intervention. And unlike a lot of other media, there's more words than pictures so great detail.

Article titles:

"Russian Threat to Midterms 'Is Real,' Trump's Top Security Officials Warn"

"Fear Trolls, Not Hacked Voting Machines"

"Plan to Thwart Russia, and Restive President, Takes Shape in Senate"

"Facebook Scrubs Fakers, But Real Activists Take The Collateral Damage"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Administration didn't give details.

Aug 4, 2018, 5:59 PM

Why would they give Russia an update and share their intelligence with the world.

Feaux real?***

Aug 4, 2018, 9:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think so.

Aug 4, 2018, 10:42 PM

It was a coordinated effort to show solidarity among the different intelligent arms of our government. The worst case is that Trump is making Obama's mistake and not putting more effort into defending our election process.

Whether or not they gave notice to the public wouldn't matter in this political climate. People who believe Trump is doing a good job don't care and anyone who can play down this economy would criticize everything Trump does anyway.

Maybe it was just a good cop/bad cop routine the administration is trying to run on Russia. Maybe Russia is helping Trump shore up a bit to up the chances pubs maintain control over congress.

Maybe they are serious about shutting Russia out of our election process.

Yes. I'm sure it was a coordinated effort with Trump.

Aug 5, 2018, 10:41 AM

His calm, cool, calculated manner since taking office has been transcendental, in just about every facet. When agency heads show shock and alarm over a statement of his, it's simply a well-orchestrated, highly scripted undertaking, at the highest and smallest levels, to keep the MSM and liberal saps off base. When he fawns over Putin and French kisses his ### standing face to face, then returns home and puffs his chest and reverses everything - again, supreme genius at uncanny levels along with precise planning and coordination.

Now, gotta take my unicorn out for flying lessons.

Enjoy.

I get the feeling that you...

Aug 5, 2018, 4:27 PM

are frustrated with me. My first clue was the insult.

Re: I get the feeling that you...

Aug 5, 2018, 6:05 PM

Insult? Sorry, friend. The unicorn reference was for perspective to clarify that what I had described above it was also complete fiction.

Enjoying the banter.

But it's because all five of those said

Aug 5, 2018, 12:52 PM

it was true makes Trump look like a moron. I don't like our president looking like a moron.

Also, are you saying that our president looking like a moron should be a non-story?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For anyone to believe that Trump was oblivious to

Aug 5, 2018, 4:48 PM

the presser happening and that he wasn't briefed on the content they would have to make a conscious decision that he wasn't emotional about Russia's behavior in the 2016 election and the ongoing attack on his legitimacy as POTUS by the media's continued belief that he colluded with Russia.

One would also have to ignore his history of having an itchy trigger finger when it comes to firing someone/anyone to believe that he wasn't aware that the press conference held wasn't under his direction. Trump is obviously a micro manager when he needs to be and this subject in certainly one of those times.

I concede that one official might wonder about what Trump wants for a short period of time but the probability that five such subordinates contradicting his attitude toward his collusion with Russia is zero point zero, zero, zero to the nth decimal.

If all five aren't fired in the next day or two then I'd say he was probably OK with their presser.

If he keep taking action to rough Russia up it really doesn't matter what he says. Intelligent people watch what a man does and not what he says. 'Half of what you see and none of what you hear.'

Could he have specified that the collusion story is fake news and that he's innocent? Yes, but not without mention of the investigation. I don't think it's in his best political interest to say anything to or about Mueller, do you?

Replies: 15
| visibility 421
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic