Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ostarine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Ostarine

May 14, 2019, 12:10 PM

I would much prefer that we be completely exonerated but my reading of this situation is that we weren't able to provide convincing evidence to the NCAA that would do that. We probably won't hear anymore about it until some change occurs with the 2 remaining players involved.

It doesn't cast much of a shadow in my mind but the haters will continue to grab onto it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ostarine

May 14, 2019, 12:13 PM

What shadow ? There's just really nothing more than a few kids making poor decisions in it's worst form , or in it's best it's some mistakes being made with training and nutrition regimens.
I don't even think about it anymore , kind of a non issue .
Feel bad for Zach and Galloway ...but you move forward .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 14, 2019, 12:34 PM

What a sad coot troll attempt...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 12:34 PM

If they are exonerated, I wonder if Dex could sue the NCAA claiming he would have been drafted higher and therefore gotten more $$$.

word I heard .....rumor/fact? was Dex had contacted a lawyer

May 14, 2019, 12:56 PM

pre-draft about potentially suing Clemson if his draft stock had taken a big hit because of it. Who could blame him? but the reality is, if that had happened, he would be up against the same proof/evidence issues, Clemson faces with the NCAA. There is just no way to prove where it came from. The NCAA needs to be looking at this at a rules level and understand that supply lines can and will continue to be tainted and their testing methods are totally inadequate to account for such randomness.

Indeed a fact. Tnet ran an article on it***

May 14, 2019, 2:11 PM

Nope, they would have no recourse with the NCAA, nor

May 14, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostarine ]

should they. The NCAA did absolutely nothing wrong. Potential parties at fault here are 1) the players, 2) Clemson, and 3) the manufacturer of the supplements. At least one of those three is responsible.

This might come in handy.

May 14, 2019, 12:42 PM

https://www.strombergschickens.com/product/Poultry-Protector-16oz-Spray/Poultry-Mite-and-Lice-Control

Re: This might come in handy.

May 14, 2019, 12:46 PM

Conecross, which team got off of probation a few years ago for cheating, U of SuC or Clemson ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 1:09 PM

Something cast a shadow on your pulse - coneross .....44% ... smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 14, 2019, 8:57 PM

I have no idea what you mean. I am a Clemson graduate and I would bet have spent more money and emotional capital following and supporting Clemson sports than you or most people on this board.
Responses like yours make me feel that I need to move on.

Don’t care one bit about the haters. Just would like to see

May 14, 2019, 1:14 PM

Galloway play this year.

May 14, 2019, 2:09 PM

Honestly and truly don't think any Clemson fan thinks about Ostarine or that "issue" one bit until U5C fans start salivating to bring it up. It's their calling card because it's the only thing they can attempt to create a blemish with. Clemson is a national champion fairly, Clemson won without one of the best DT's in school history being able to play, Clemson will continue to win even without those two players who are in fact the ONLY thing that I feel poorly for with this whole situation is that it's at their expense. Ostarine is not an issue, worst case scenario a few players made a poor decision. Best case scenario it was a basic nutrition issue that can be proven, either way it doesn't even begin to define Clemson and is something that should be well in the rear view to you as it is every Clemson fan.

I'm more interested in hearing more about...

May 14, 2019, 2:14 PM

...the actual probation the coots had slapped on them for drug use. Remind me again when they were on probation and what they were guilty of.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm more interested in hearing more about...

May 14, 2019, 2:18 PM

Oh oh oh pick me! Like when their ex play said they were being forced to take so many pro-hormones his side effects caused him to have massive depression and wanting to kill himself?!?! Then the program got no punishment outside of a slap on the wrist?? Final answer.

Re: I'm more interested in hearing more about...

May 14, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to I'm more interested in hearing more about... ]

I'm confused. This has nothing to do with my post.

May 14, 2019, 2:24 PM

Given that the suspensions started in the CFP wouldn’t these two be eligible in the event Clemson goes back this year?

May 14, 2019, 2:49 PM

Not based upon what I have read

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Ostarine ]

NCAA penalty is not for a certain number of weeks or months as in professional sports. Instead, it is for an entire academic year (full season's eligibility), plus the end of last year because he failed the test.
Galloway will have served more than a full year's suspension over a trace of banned substance before it's all done.

Zach Giella had an outside shot at the NFL--he was rated like the #60 OT, with a huge body and a full season left to improve and get reps before his Clemson career was snatched away.

May 14, 2019, 3:11 PM

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/26588436/4-fighters-suspended-due-tainted-supplements

Well, well, well.....I wonder if these contaminated dietary supplements could have been what our players ingested? Very interesting.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic