Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m loyal to Clemson, not to a winning team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,239

I’m loyal to Clemson, not to a winning team

Nov 25, 2018, 6:35 PM

As our success skyrockets in football, we inevitably pick up “fans” who are loyal to winning, not necessarily to a school. They cheer for Duke in basketball, another school in football, neither of which they care about as an institution. Our fan base is growing with these types of “followers,” which carries with it the very crap Dabo blasted tonight.

I’m loyal to Clemson. Have been since I was 7 years old. I don’t have another college team I cheer for. Never will. I was a fan of Clemson when we faxed the Humanitarian Bowl and I’m still a fan in our glory years and will be til the day I die. I have money, sweat, tears, and blood invested. Bandwagon fans don’t carry the loyalty to Clemson that many of us do. If we started losing and Dabo left, so would they.

If you’re one of those complaining bandwagoners, do us all a favor and buy some Bama gear and leave us alone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m loyal to Clemson, not to a winning team

Nov 25, 2018, 6:39 PM

I agree. For those of us that lived through the post-Danny era, we've seen the fans come and go before. Hope I don't live through it again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 6:49 PM

I sat thru some miserable games with my dad in the late 50’s and early 60’s. Please enjoy these great times....

Nov 25, 2018, 6:52 PM

Amen.

Tell 'em coot

Nov 25, 2018, 7:32 PM

JK. ;) Nice Boise reference. Well done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,239
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic