Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm just wondering where all the "all lives matter"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

I'm just wondering where all the "all lives matter"

May 28, 2020, 9:49 AM

people where when 100,000 people were dying from Covid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

They should have burned all the businesses so nobody

May 28, 2020, 9:51 AM

could reopen and save all those precious souls.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 9:53 AM

Not murdered by words... because a knee is all it takes and the ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know that the superiority of moral outrage is the look

May 28, 2020, 11:09 AM

the left goes for, and normally that is merely adolescent. But when it is false it is destructive. You guys need to grow up.

The truth is this: https://www.npr.org/2019/07/26/745731839/new-study-says-white-police-officers-are-not-more-likely-to-shoot-minority-suspe

That's from npr, so, you know....

Finding inequity and pointing it out if fine. Going along with a false narrative just so you can feel superior is junior high stuff. Get over it.

Theres gonna be crickets on this one***

May 28, 2020, 11:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

These studies are as German as Pearl Harbor, but the left

May 28, 2020, 11:25 AM

hand waves at them like they don't exist. It interrupts their self congratulatory wokeness, I suppose. You know...believe the science. Right.

That's what's so asinine about the whole thing

May 28, 2020, 11:26 AM [ in reply to I know that the superiority of moral outrage is the look ]

Right now, you could get almost everyone on board with the idea of police reform. There are a lot of instances of them overstepping during the COVID pandemic, harassing business owners, etc. In this instance, pretty much everyone was on board with nailing the cop to the wall for what he did.

But nooooo, we can't have that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he and his accomplices had been charged and jailed, maybe

May 28, 2020, 11:52 AM

there wouldn't have been any riots... From the video I've seen, any 'average' citizen would most certainly already be behind bars.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They absolutely would be behind bars, I agree

May 28, 2020, 11:57 AM

but making it a racial thing is stupid. Like I said, they shoot a whole lot of white people too, but apparently it's racist to consider them when talking about police brutality.

If those cops had been executed that day

May 28, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to If he and his accomplices had been charged and jailed, maybe ]

There would still be riots. Those people aren't rioting because of police brutality, they're rioting because they want to riot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just wondering where all the "all lives matter"

May 28, 2020, 9:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't see any all lives matter when 100k died

May 28, 2020, 9:55 AM

where were they?

Or is that just what people say to shrug off racism?

Re: Didn't see any all lives matter when 100k died

May 28, 2020, 9:58 AM

Are you just full of white guilt or are you wanting to become a social justice warrior? What exactly are you doing to advance the lives of young black men in SC? All I see you doing is calling them all dumb and saying that they dont care about school and how you dont even have the time to help them try and get recruited.

I see you blowing a lot of smoke. Not sure that you are actually practicing what you troll around on this board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Struck a nerve huh

May 28, 2020, 10:01 AM

I wish watching videos of black people being killed would you get riled up too

Re: Struck a nerve huh

May 28, 2020, 10:03 AM

Can you answer my questions above? I know where you teach and I know that you are coaching black kids. But when on here, you constantly talk about how dumb the kids are, how terrible the parents are.....you are tired of trying to help and get them scholarships.

Tell me, what are you doing to help black community in your area. I want to hear about it.

What does your question above have to do about

May 28, 2020, 10:07 AM

all lives matter being the antithesis of Black Lives Matter?

What does you question have to do with the fact that the world watched while a US officer killed a black man AGAIN.

You want me to address your question so you can throw the post off topic.

Stop being such a snowflake

LOL, how is it the antithesis?

May 28, 2020, 10:16 AM

You know they kill white people too? They shot an old white dude in his own house here in Greenville, the cops own body cam showed he lied about what happened, and they cleared him of any wrongdoing. Then there's the kid in Seneca, and the old lady just down the street from my office.

I guess since they weren't black their lives don't matter?

Hey look I can come up with a couple anecdotes as well.

May 28, 2020, 10:20 AM

but the data says otherwise. Also don't bring in ######## stats of overall deaths by police based on race. You have to look at the data based on the overall population.

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/34/16793

Well duh, they also have the highest homicide rates in the

May 28, 2020, 10:26 AM

country by a pretty wide margin, what else would you expect?

There it is***

May 28, 2020, 10:30 AM

Yes, there it is. Statistical facts are racist

May 28, 2020, 10:37 AM

I guess it's harder to get those feels worked up if you consider they're disproportionally victims of homicide in general. BLACK LIVES MATTER THO lol

Re: What does your question above have to do about

May 28, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to What does your question above have to do about ]

Black are disproportionately arrested and jailed. That is not to be argued. There are a TON of issues that lead to this and I work on the Board at the Salvation Army in Detroit to help work through how we are mitigate issues such as hunger, homelessness, educating, protecting young black kids....lots of work is done around this in every city.

One white cop in Minneapolis that kills a black man is a problem. But in reality its not your problem or my problem. My problem is what is happening in my back yard in Detroit. Your problem is what is happening in your school, County and surrounding areas.

This happening in Detroit is my problem and the reason that I have worked on police commissions with the Salvation Army. Its why I am a part of Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Its why I worked or a Volunteer group in Raleigh helping to get sidewalks in historically black neighborhoods, its why I worked with local grocers to setup food stands in Section 8 housing developments.

So I am asking you, since you feel like Minneapolis is your problem or you feel like white cops are killing black men disproportionately, what are you doing to help? Instead of screaming racism and racist at everyone, how about you get off your butt and help make a difference. In the time it took you to waste money on a chicken coup and a pallet deck, you could have help a kid learn to read or sat on a board and listened to young black men talk about what they are seeing and how the cops arent helping.

You sit on a high horse, but I am not sure you deserve to sit on anything other than a #######.

Congrats on doing all that.

May 28, 2020, 10:22 AM

Now say on here for the record black lives matter and police kill a disproportionate amount of black people.

Re: Congrats on doing all that.

May 28, 2020, 10:32 AM

Its not up to me to prove to you that I am not a racist.

However, if you are going to constantly complain and call everyone else racist, it is up to you to tell me how you are helping the black community. That way I can tell if you are a troll or not.

It would have been less typing to say

May 28, 2020, 10:34 AM

"black lives matter and police kill a disproportionate amount of black people" than what you typed in your deflection

FBCOACH's issue is that he's too humble.

May 28, 2020, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Congrats on doing all that. ]

He's let half the black population in his county bang his wife.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

None of that even comes close to the work FBCoach is doing

May 28, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: What does your question above have to do about ]

driving kids to and from practice in a bus while complaining about them on TigerNet while driving.

FBCoach

May 28, 2020, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Didn't see any all lives matter when 100k died ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't see any Black Lives Matter

May 28, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Didn't see any all lives matter when 100k died ]

when black unemployment was at a record low.

Or is that just what people say to shrug off vandalism?

Give it several more months.....countries will start

May 28, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Didn't see any all lives matter when 100k died ]

revolting. Leaders will start being ousted. Happens all the time. Brazil's leader is in serious peril. We are lucky to have an election coming up in November. China and Russia are saber rattling, to distract. So are we. It's all standard response to problems, both economic and otherwise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 9:54 AM

not burning their neighborhoods***

May 28, 2020, 10:03 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: not burning their neighborhoods***

May 28, 2020, 10:14 AM

Post image

I, too, hate capitalism

May 28, 2020, 10:19 AM

How dare he build a business from the ground up and make it more successful as markets change.

HOW. DARE. HE.

How dare he have more money than his kids,

May 28, 2020, 10:23 AM

grandkids, and great grandkids can spend while people are going bankrupt from getting cancer.

Life sucks, then you die

May 28, 2020, 10:31 AM

It's not my responsibility to financially prop up other people when I am looking after my own. It sucks, but life isn't easy.

he's a jealous art teacher***

May 28, 2020, 10:47 AM

I would just like to know how many

May 28, 2020, 10:50 AM

cancer treatments FBCoachSC® has provided to complete strangers out of the kindness of his heart.

great comeback***

May 28, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: not burning their neighborhoods*** ]

May 28, 2020, 10:21 AM

Holy crap, this is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on here.

Do you think that people are happy the cop killed that black man? It was a horrifying video. Luckily this doesn't happen all too often and there are certainly bad eggs in law enforcement.

That being said...Comparing this to Colin Kaepernick is incredibly dumb. He can certainly kneel if he wants. He has the freedom to do so. I also have the freedom to think he is a giant prick.

Also comparing successful business men like Jeff Bezo's who has earned all the wealth he is receiving to the thugs looting their own community is just... well... Never mind.

Drink a beer and shut the #### up

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This sounds a lot like "I'm not racist,

May 28, 2020, 10:24 AM

I know plenty of black people"

just SMH!***

May 28, 2020, 11:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You set that straw man ablaze my man.. Go you.***

May 28, 2020, 12:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Dunno, BUT the LAST thing we need right now is a race war.

May 28, 2020, 2:08 PM

That sh*t in MPLS was inexcusable. I get the anger. But Lord we do not need it right now. Nor did we need the thing with the kid in Georgia.

End Times.

We're living in them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic