Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perhaps the most surprising part about this football season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 4,191

Perhaps the most surprising part about this football season

Dec 9, 2016, 12:39 PM

is how our Tigers managed to win back-to-back ACC Championships and earn a 2nd CFP appearance, all the while having such hideous tickets.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19873179

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Fire Van Hilderbrand!***

Dec 9, 2016, 12:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Believe he retired a few years ago...great guy***

Dec 9, 2016, 1:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct sir..

Dec 9, 2016, 1:36 PM

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209994125

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 months for a "gotcha"

Dec 9, 2016, 12:47 PM

Can't decide if this is impressive or depressing.

That was not a "gotcha"

Dec 9, 2016, 1:13 PM

It's just a reminder that our tickets were ugly. We are fortunate our team was able to overcome such a huge preseason obstacle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Try to help people out with a reminder and they get all

Dec 9, 2016, 1:24 PM

judgementally.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: 4 months for a "gotcha"

Dec 9, 2016, 1:15 PM [ in reply to 4 months for a "gotcha" ]

patience grasshopper - the key to life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: 4 months for a "gotcha"

Dec 9, 2016, 3:14 PM [ in reply to 4 months for a "gotcha" ]

Its the latter

very admirable

Dec 9, 2016, 1:17 PM

your linking skills

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Perhaps you can add that to your 2017 resolutions?***

Dec 9, 2016, 1:27 PM

We made it up in volume.***

Dec 9, 2016, 1:26 PM

Dabo always preaches about overcoming adversity

Dec 9, 2016, 1:31 PM

it's great to watch this team do just that on a continual basis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Yeah but he also preaches "best is the standard". I guess

Dec 9, 2016, 1:48 PM

we now know what office didn't put their "All In" chip in the bucket. It rhymes with ticket office.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oo, oo, let me guess...

Dec 9, 2016, 1:57 PM

lickit office?

Re: Oo, oo, let me guess...

Dec 9, 2016, 2:07 PM

@$#@

OK how about

Dec 9, 2016, 2:10 PM

lickit orifice

Are you offering you hoe moe?***

Dec 9, 2016, 2:21 PM

Can y'all please stop hijacking my serious football

Dec 9, 2016, 2:27 PM

thread? TIA

Re: Can y'all please stop hijacking my serious football

Dec 9, 2016, 2:41 PM

#@@#

Re: Are you offering you hoe moe?***

Dec 9, 2016, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Are you offering you hoe moe?*** ]

hey now - uncall for. we need to treat "coots" with a little respect.

Your write...

Dec 9, 2016, 1:38 PM

Those hideous tickets really killed our libido. Or maybe that's just me.

No wonder Cain and McCloud headed to the SEC.

Our AD has some splainin to do!

It makes me have a sad......

Dec 9, 2016, 1:53 PM

DSP was in that thread...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who??***

Dec 9, 2016, 1:57 PM

Crump, putting the "dead" back into Dead Solid Perfect since

Dec 9, 2016, 2:11 PM [ in reply to It makes me have a sad...... ]

Why is that sad?***

Dec 9, 2016, 2:16 PM [ in reply to It makes me have a sad...... ]

Re: Perhaps the most surprising part about this football season

Dec 9, 2016, 1:59 PM

DSP is in that post....

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Thank goodness none of us have to see his crappy

Dec 9, 2016, 2:17 PM

unoriginal content again

what about his "too cool for school" act was original? He

Dec 9, 2016, 4:17 PM

was just channeling Bender from the Breakfast Club

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, I member that

Dec 9, 2016, 2:14 PM

Big ups to @GWPTiger for digging up this gem

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 2:28 PM

> is how our Tigers managed to win back-to-back ACC
> Championships and earn a 2nd CFP appearance, all the
> while having such hideous tickets.
>
> http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=
> 19873179

But this ONE would make up for all those hideous ones!

I'm going to search every seat numbered 23

Dec 9, 2016, 2:32 PM

until I find you

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Re: I'm going to search ever seat numbered 23

Dec 9, 2016, 2:36 PM

Dang, I thought that would be safe to post just my seat without the section and row!

Re: I'm going to search ever seat numbered 23

Dec 9, 2016, 2:39 PM [ in reply to I'm going to search every seat numbered 23 ]

Hah! Come on over! Ill buy ya a cold cocola. The same guy has been sitting in front of us since I was 3. In fact, me and my brother put M&Ms down his plumbers crack in the middle of a game circa 1985. It was one of those 90 degree weather games. I still feel bad about that.....but it still makes me laugh. I fessed up to it years later. Now I have my kids in the same spot I was 30 years ago

Dec 9, 2016, 2:30 PM

Yes they could have been a little more creative and designed them after my 1987 season tickets....

IMAG3925 photo IMAG3925.jpg

Or even my '80 & '81 season ticks.....

IMAG3926 photo IMAG3926.jpg

Those are obviously fake tickets

Dec 9, 2016, 2:38 PM

since there are no bar codes to scan upon entry.

AND they didnt have

Dec 9, 2016, 2:41 PM

Laptops like that in the 80's

Nothing's getting past us Dood!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly, we may have been born during the day but it

Dec 9, 2016, 2:48 PM

wasn't last week

Re: Those are obviously fake tickets

Dec 9, 2016, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Those are obviously fake tickets ]

it's on the back my friend - I was going to put it in the picture, but thought someone might use it to their personal gain. I am sure no one on t-net would do that.....
I was just 'lucky' enough to be selected in the CFB Playoff lottery to buy 4 tickets amd a parking pass.....

^^^^SCOK ALERT^^^^ #busted***

Dec 9, 2016, 2:43 PM

Re: ^^^^SCOK ALERT^^^^ #busted***

Dec 9, 2016, 2:51 PM

If I was - why would I ever buy a Natty Tx?

Not sure if Sirius.***

Dec 9, 2016, 6:28 PM

Follow the thread...it wasn't a reply to your

Dec 9, 2016, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Those are obviously fake tickets ]

national championship ticket humble brag post

Hmmm...

Dec 9, 2016, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Perhaps the most surprising part about this football season ]

Clemson played a total of 4 games during the 80 & 81 seasons?

#notbuyingit

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 9, 2016, 3:05 PM

The coolest kid on the mange. What a post! Congrats!

Replies: 44
| visibility 4,191
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic