Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ugh sports talk radio in Charleston...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,555

Ugh sports talk radio in Charleston...

Jan 2, 2019, 12:33 PM

These stupid coot fans/radio hosts are now saying u5c didn’t want to be at the Belk Bowl. First it was they were gonna play like it’s the Chip and now it’s they didn’t want to be there. Just take ANOTHER L and shut up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Judging by the tens of fans in the stadium

Jan 2, 2019, 12:34 PM

I'd say the coot fans not only didn't want to be there, but in fact they weren't there at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Ugh sports talk radio in Charleston...sure a lot of

Jan 2, 2019, 12:37 PM

"didnt want to be there" around the "it just means more" crowd. Maybe they should pick one story and go with it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m down here with ya

Jan 2, 2019, 12:40 PM

They are the worst in the afternoon on Fan Talk. They’ll be there defending JawJaw as well today. They don’t even know what to do with themselves. If we come out with this natty, it’s gonna look like scenes form the movie Bird Box all over the state.....GO TIGERS! ROLL THE TIDE!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m down here with ya

Jan 2, 2019, 2:28 PM

Oh yeah. I listen to them on my way into work every day. They usually give me a good laugh or two with how “good” the coots could or should be. I would give anything to have a station down here that would talk about Clemson like they do about u5c.

They wanted another trip to the Birmingham Bowl

Jan 2, 2019, 12:44 PM

Re: Ugh sports talk radio in Charleston...

Jan 2, 2019, 12:51 PM

That radio station is the absolute worst, and the reason I'm an XM subscriber. I don't see how they (or any) station can openly be 100% for some team, but they are proud cuck fans.. Bobby Hartin is beyond a shadow of a doubt, the worst announcer on any station in the country - guaranteed. I haven't listened in years, but for those that don't know, it's several hours of him slobbering all over himself in a barely intelligle voice, giggling like a little girl while recounting the days when he wasn't 400 lbs and was a cuck cheerleader. And then occasionally he'll flirt with whatever poor girl they've hired as his assistant, where he'll ask her to sit on his lap and rub on his fubaca. Terrible.

Jan 2, 2019, 12:54 PM

When fans say that, what they are really saying is their team is selfish and poorly coached. Yep, SC in a nutshell.

Jan 2, 2019, 1:02 PM

They certainly "didn't want to be there" towards the end of the game. In fact, a lot of them were leaving. I think the team members would have left if they could.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they should not have been there. A lower teir bowl

Jan 2, 2019, 1:47 PM

would have been what they deserved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Did they say where they wanted to be?***

Jan 2, 2019, 1:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 1:55 PM

Charleston infested with Coots. I'd much rather live in Greenville.

Jan 2, 2019, 2:23 PM

Haha me too but I’m still in the military so I don’t have much of a choice. ??????

Jan 2, 2019, 2:26 PM

Heard on sports talk here in ATL that over the past 20 years sec teams are perfectly winless in bowl games where they don't want to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 2:27 PM

So what if they didn't want to be there. They were playing a lowly ACC team so surely their players should've still mopped the floor with UVA even if they weren't given max effort.

who WOULD want to be there watching two crappy teams

Jan 2, 2019, 2:48 PM

and one crappy team getting beat badly!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic