Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How CW isnt rated the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,038

How CW isnt rated the

Apr 19, 2019, 9:04 PM

#1 dt in the draft dont make sense to me.

He is though;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How CW isnt rated the

Apr 19, 2019, 9:39 PM

Because they are all wowed by Quinnen Williams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm calling it now..CW will be a better pro than Quinnen

Apr 20, 2019, 1:17 AM

(minnal ears) Williams!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and Gary.***

Apr 20, 2019, 7:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm calling it now..CW will be a better pro than Quinnen

Apr 20, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to I'm calling it now..CW will be a better pro than Quinnen ]

I’d take CW 10 billion times over booger boy. Doesnt have the intestinal fortitude with all those mennal eaaa’s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Measurables

Apr 20, 2019, 8:08 AM

He’s very good at everything but not elite at any one thing. That limits his ceiling but gives him a high floor where mid to late 1st is a good spot for him. It also lets him go to a better team and not one in the middle of a rebuild so it isn’t all bad.

Re: Measurables

Apr 20, 2019, 8:55 AM

Basically this. Outside of the QB position, the NFL typically wants the athletic freaks who are still figuring out the technical side of it, aka guys who haven't reached their ceiling, but can be coached to that point. That's why there isn't a lot of hype surrounding a guy like Mitch Hyatt. The general feeling is that Wilkins is already very technically sound, so his performance the last couple of years may represent the best he has. Now that's still definitely good enough to get him drafted in the 1st round, but doesn't really land him at the top of the board.

I fear that one thing that is hurting...

Apr 20, 2019, 9:19 AM

all of Clemson's defensive linemen is ..each other. Because the rest of the defensive line is so good, it makes individuals stand out less than if like Oliver or Gary, they were pretty much the only dominant player. I personally think that Hyatt and Huggins are both going early third day, and Bryant early second day. It almost seems like NFL teams try to hide certain players from sight in hopes of sneaking them in late.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,038
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic