Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m beginning to think it was a mistake to let Syracuse...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 4,683

I’m beginning to think it was a mistake to let Syracuse...

Feb 1, 2019, 11:04 AM

win a couple years ago. I like Dino Babers, and I know his job was on the line, which is why Dabo let him win, but now their fans have unrealistic expectations. I’m tender hearted, which makes it hard for me to watch a program try so hard when I know it’s going to fail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah, I'm all tore up about it too.***

Feb 1, 2019, 11:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100%. I'm sure Clemson fans all over the world will

Feb 1, 2019, 11:08 AM

try to say Dabo didn't let him win, but why else would Dabo have started KB2 who had no business being on the field and then never even think of putting Hunter Johnson in the game? It was painfully obvious that Dabo was doing Babers a solid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes - and I think his congratulatory visit ....

Feb 1, 2019, 11:19 AM

... to the locker room nails it , GWP!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: I’m beginning to think it was a mistake to let Syracuse...

Feb 1, 2019, 11:11 AM

you had me lost at "I'm tender hearted".

Happy Friday FM!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 11:11 AM

I have already started a go fund me for their fans. Any contribution over $100 and you get a photo of the Syracuse fan that you are helping. For less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day, you too can make a difference in a person's life.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 11:20 AM

Count me in Tbalm!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Won't you please help? (sad Sarah McLachlan song plays)

Feb 1, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m beginning to think it was a mistake to let Syracuse... ]

Call or join in the next 30 minutes and receive a special tote bag to show off your support.

Thank you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does said tote bag have a picture of Tigerbalm on it?

Feb 1, 2019, 3:22 PM

If so, put me down for 20

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who else gave this a TD?

Feb 1, 2019, 11:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Who else? Are you feeding up ...

Feb 1, 2019, 11:17 AM

....1994? -:)

Re: Who else? Are you feeding up ...

Feb 1, 2019, 11:29 AM

...: fessing up .... lol

Lol - must be Syracuse fans on here ...

Feb 1, 2019, 11:28 AM

.... TD’ing the posts!! -:D

Probably that disrespectful blog writer that apparently

Feb 1, 2019, 11:50 AM

lurks tnet all the time and links our threads every time she writes one of her disrespectful blog posts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Probably that disrespectful blog writer that apparently

Feb 1, 2019, 11:53 AM

Yep - think you are correct as usual - GWP!!

^ GWP’s sock.***

Feb 1, 2019, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: ^ GWP’s sock.***

Feb 1, 2019, 12:14 PM

Haha - could be Francis .... -:)

Re: ^ GWP’s sock.***

Feb 1, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to ^ GWP’s sock.*** ]

actually it is Louie Le Lip®, aka Snowtown.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

take THAT to the bank***

Feb 1, 2019, 12:46 PM [ in reply to ^ GWP’s sock.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remind me not to ask you to volunteer to be

Feb 1, 2019, 12:34 PM

a Special Olympics coordinator.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am still worried about Scott Shaffer.

Feb 1, 2019, 12:54 PM

Dabo was really mean to him a few years back.

Hope Scott is doing OK.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I am still worried about Scott Shaffer.

Feb 1, 2019, 12:57 PM

He’s a good guy.

He is quite eloquent in his speech.***

Feb 1, 2019, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: He is quite eloquent in his speech.***

Feb 1, 2019, 1:11 PM

Is that a bouquet-sniffer running from Uranus to the nose area? I could be wrong...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I am still worried about Scott Shaffer. ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

THAT'S SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER!!***

Feb 1, 2019, 1:17 PM

Feb 1, 2019, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I am still worried about Scott Shaffer. ]

how dare you do that to an Olsen twin. BTW, witch juan is she?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 4:58 PM

Elizabeth is the hottest of all of them.

Feb 1, 2019, 3:00 PM

Since we won it all this past season, I really hope Dabo does the right thing and let's few teams beat us next season. That would be the classy thing to do.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:05 PM

Yea, read that earlier today. This is the year to leave "No Doubt".

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 4,683
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic