»
Topic: I'm ashamed at some of the posts on here.
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 1, 2018 11:50 PM by: sarge12
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

I'm ashamed at some of the posts on here.

[15]
Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:36 PM

Handle the loss with pride just like you would a win. We got beat tonight, pretty simple. No need to bash players. I'm just as frustrated as anyone and this definitely sucks. We'll be back, no worries here.

2019 student level member

Re: I'm ashamed at some of the posts on here.

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:38 PM

Yeah a bunch of mayfields on here. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:42 PM

I told my cousin today that I was fine with losing. We exceeded in what was termed by many as a rebuild. Our guys proved them wrong. I just really hate Alabama.

True,it's just as bad on that "other" board

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:39 PM

pos @ TCI that always try and act like they're better than the other Clemson message boards are an embarrassment to the fan base tonight also.

Amen! Especially the attack on Holly Rowe!!!

military_donation.jpg

[2]

I am to, think I'm pretty much done here unless Meist cleans the trash up.

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:40 PM

Very well said. Couldn't agree more.

+1

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

but when you get here you need to gitr done cause tou may

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:40 PM

not get here for a while you never know.

Yeah but it sucks that the last 3 years we have been...

[1]
Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:41 PM

to the playoffs 3 times and won the national title and almost won it twice. Now we have a great recruiting class coming in with the future much brighter than this year. Shouldn't we be angry? *sarcasm with that question**.

2019 white level member

Excuse me? Was the game called on

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:42 PM

account of darkness?

Not over til it's over, skippy

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

[3]
Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:45 PM

Some people just don't handle sports well. I hate it when we lose too, but it's not always someone's fault, there isn't always a need for someone to be fired, someone to be benched, or reason to be angry in general. Sometimes the other team you're playing is just better, and some seasons you may be the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc... best team instead of the best.

I think some people just feel better when they feel they can blame a loss on something instead of just accepting that things don't always go your way.

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 11:50 PM

Three years ago we would be ecstatic to get this far, and none of the experts expected us to make the playoffs. I still have high hopes for next year, but this Bama team is just better than this Clemson team, at least tonight they are. Congratulations to the Crimson Tide. Worst thing is now 2 SEC teams will be in the NCG...I just hate the SEC, and especially how every single SEC team acts like any SEC team winning is a win for their team. No other conference has conference bandwagon fans like the SEC, and of course the coots will all be waving their SEC flags like it makes their sorry team special. I personally don't give a rip about any ACC team except Clemson.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have 4 season tickets in section TDG, row E.....these are AISLE SEATS and have SEAT BACKS since th...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1403 people have read this post