Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m as frustrated as anyone, BUT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I’m as frustrated as anyone, BUT

Apr 20, 2019, 6:44 PM

this is a young team. Yes, the hitting, or lack thereof, is incredibly frustrating. There have been injuries. This team is beating itself. They’re 18-21 year olds. I’m sure Monte is p#**ed too. I live in the Lexington/West Columbia area, where baseball is like a 2nd religion. He is cleaning the Coots’ clock in their own backyard, as far as recruiting goes. These young players around here love him, and so do the high school coaches. Had a coach tell me that he’s got an incredible amount of talent coming in to Clemson the next couple of years. Give him time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Wait till next year”

Apr 20, 2019, 6:49 PM

Or the year after.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I’m as frustrated as anyone, BUT

Apr 20, 2019, 7:18 PM

Have to clean up the defense and overall fundamentals. There is no excuse for those mistakes.

Apr 20, 2019, 7:33 PM

So are our young players going to develop and fix their issues like jolly, Wharton, Cromwell, Williams, Beer, Greene, Byrd, and Davidson did? It’s hard to be excited about young players when Kyle Wilkie is the only player who has really developed at the plate and even he’s down right now from last year but still way better than he was as a fresh and he still has another year although idk how we’re going to have room for everything we have coming back and coming in

Apr 20, 2019, 7:35 PM

Davidson improved but he’s a stud and is just overall more talented than wilkie. Monte isn’t developing decent players into good players or good players into great players. They leave how they came in 3/4 years ago if not worse

Apr 20, 2019, 7:37 PM

I’m struggling to see how this team can get to 33 regular season wins based on what we see right now. They are not doing many of the little things well. TV has showed the frustration in the dugout a couple times this weekend. Baseball is a streaky game so maybe they can turn it back on. I do like the young players so the future looks brighter than the present.

Be honest, at seasons start, did you see a 40+ win team this year?

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic