Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm all in on TL guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,684

I'm all in on TL guys

Sep 22, 2018, 8:12 PM

Love the way we have brought him along. Great job by the coaches and I believe he has earned the right to start. It's great to have kB if TL is off in a game and we need some momentum tho. I don't take back anything I have said as I truly believe it was the right thing to start KB. TL has shown us all that he is ready to be the man. I hurt for KB but I'm sure he will back it 100% and be ready when needed. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm all in on TL guys

Sep 22, 2018, 8:19 PM

Agree! Nothing personal, but you gotta run it like a business & TL’s proven he’s ready for the promotion

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 8:27 PM

I'd love to see the OCs put in a special set of plays for when KB does come into a game. Take advantage of his strengths instead of trying to make him something he's not. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 10:08 PM

Exactly on the make him something he is not, he is a short pass dual threat QB and a great one. TL looks like a Junior out there already and it’s scary

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 10:32 PM

he is really a Sophomore out there because he will only be around for 2 more years after this season.....he will already have his Clemson degree and be the 1st pick of the NFL draft his Junior year......Go Tigers!!!!!!!

Sep 22, 2018, 9:03 PM

You have been spot on. The KB haters have been wrong to do so. Those who wanted TL to start day one have been a little off base and expecting too much. Those bashing our coaches are just plain trolls or, although passionate in their love for Clemson, completely out of touch with the concepts of leadership and team chemistry. The right decision will be made at the right time and I’m with you CmoneyTiger, that time is now. If TL struggles or gets hurt we know we have a good one to back him up. Hats off to both QBs but TL is something special and he’s only going to get better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 10:36 PM

Now let's sit back and enjoy. Figure of speech as I do not do much sitting back during a game lol.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,684
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic