Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm actually surprised College Gameday is coming to our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I'm actually surprised College Gameday is coming to our

Sep 4, 2018, 9:00 AM

game this weekend seeing as how Texas A&M lost to Maryland in their season opener. I guess it shows how UGA doesn't move the needle when it comes to a national prime time TV audience.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm actually surprised College Gameday is coming to our

Sep 4, 2018, 9:02 AM

In fairness, UGAy scheduled a glorified scrimmage for Week 2, so it's understandable.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

UGA hasn't won a NC in almost 40 years and SCU has never won

Sep 4, 2018, 9:03 AM

one. Safe to say the interest level outside of Athens and parts of Columbia is pretty low.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

For the last 2 months UGA trolls have been here

Sep 4, 2018, 9:10 AM

telling us we can't say Trevor Lawrence is better than Justin Fields because neither has taken a snap in a real game yet. Well now they've both played in a real game. TL threw 3 TDs and JF only threw 1.

3 > 1
TL > JF

Numbers don't lie

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: UGA hasn't won a NC in almost 40 years and SCU has never won

Sep 4, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to UGA hasn't won a NC in almost 40 years and SCU has never won ]

lmfao the coots have won only 1 conference championship and they were 5-3 when they did that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 9:20 AM

Gonna be a wild time in Waco GWP... YOU COMING?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only travel to big games. I don't like spending a lot of

Sep 4, 2018, 9:25 AM

money to watch the early season cupcakes. Also, I don't travel to states where people think BBQ is that shoe leather tasting crap.

Re: I only travel to big games. I don't like spending a lot of

Sep 4, 2018, 10:03 AM

You see, we are roasting a hog over open flame, for you runny sauce nancy boys.

Open invitation for you Gamecock fans. I'm sorry you won't be making it to the best ##### house this side of the Sabine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh wow, y'all brokebacks are dumber than I thought

Sep 4, 2018, 10:57 AM

We're not the Gamecocks, we're the Tigers. You see, the difference is we run our state and are the #1 team in SC, which we proved by beating Furman. We just won a national championship 2 years ago and have been in the college football playoffs the last 3 years. We've won 2 national championships in the modern era of football, whereas the coots have accomplished nothing and live in the shadows of a real football program...kinda like y'all.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:24 AM

GWPTiger® said:

game this weekend seeing as how Texas A&M lost to Maryland in their season opener. I guess it shows how UGA doesn't move the needle when it comes to a national prime time TV audience.

Ah Texas Longhorns lost to Maryland. We are playing Texas A&M who won playing an FCS opponent like we did.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 9:43 AM

WOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^wrong

Sep 4, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm actually surprised College Gameday is coming to our ]

trump_wrong.gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:43 AM

Is Mac Brown or Mike Leach coaching at TAM now??? I can’t keep track....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Gary Patterson was still there?

Sep 4, 2018, 9:49 AM

I can't keep track, seems like they hire and fire people every Tuesday.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic