Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm a little surprised we haven't had any Miami people here this week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I'm a little surprised we haven't had any Miami people here this week

Oct 22, 2015, 10:34 AM

I honestly don't remember seeing a single post from one

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dade Correctional switched off their wi-fi.***

Oct 22, 2015, 10:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're in South Beach...stocking up on booze, broads and

Oct 22, 2015, 10:39 AM

barbituates for the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

canefan stopped by trying to play the nices, unfortunately

Oct 22, 2015, 10:40 AM

GWPTiger® got to him first so canefan done R U N N O F T.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he was looking for answers.

Oct 22, 2015, 10:58 AM

nm

That chinstrap beard never tried to play nice

Oct 22, 2015, 1:19 PM [ in reply to canefan stopped by trying to play the nices, unfortunately ]

He was being an #### from the get go. I was the one who was kind enough to let him know that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

it'd been 2 years since his last visit, i imagine after you

Oct 22, 2015, 1:25 PM

went top rope, it'll be at least 2 more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One can only hope***

Oct 22, 2015, 2:02 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

maybe canefan caught a case of the nervous...

Oct 22, 2015, 2:02 PM

like bob?

Re: it'd been 2 years since his last visit, i imagine after you

Oct 23, 2015, 5:35 AM [ in reply to it'd been 2 years since his last visit, i imagine after you ]

> went top rope, it'll be at least 2 more.

That's really sad, if that's what qualifies as going top rope around here. ZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Miami fans are all hoping Dabo can come through this weekend, and pick some other weekend to start Clemsoning. Deliver us from Golden.

good, you're back and no i wouldn't think it was top rope,

Oct 23, 2015, 9:29 AM

but the way you ran like a skirt wearing girl made me believe you did.

No hablo ingles***

Oct 22, 2015, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm a little surprised we haven't had any Miami people here this week

Oct 22, 2015, 10:47 AM

One rabid fan posted a YouTube video "message to Clemson fans". Someone that knows how to do YouTube videos should send him one from Clemson. He looks like a weasel that needs a double bath and shave. He probably needs a rabies shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LAMP

Oct 22, 2015, 10:55 AM

I Like Lamp !!

null

Oct 22, 2015, 11:02 AM

There's only like 5 of them nationally who actually care if the team wins... The rest just like to have the "U" sticker on their cars

All they can afford is dial-up. BOOM!***

Oct 22, 2015, 1:03 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Oct 22, 2015, 1:21 PM

There skeered!

Oct 22, 2015, 1:29 PM

i'll just leave this here...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

nice card section by the fans packed in the corner***

Oct 22, 2015, 10:48 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami fan here....

Oct 22, 2015, 2:16 PM

What do you want us to say? We're not going to talk football, though if you have questions, I will answer them. Most Miami fans (myself included) want Golden gone yesterday. A lot of Miami fans are actually rooting for losses to get Golden out tomorrow.

Hi! Normally we have three or four posters with some insight

Oct 22, 2015, 2:44 PM

or little jab. I hope you guys have a great season after this weekend and keep the coastal interesting.

Re: Hi! Normally we have three or four posters with some insight

Oct 22, 2015, 4:25 PM

If you come visit our boards, you'd see why. 99% of our threads are not talking about football. They're talking about getting rid of Golden, getting rid of Blake James (the AD), or who Golden's replacement might be.

spurrier might be in the market.***

Oct 22, 2015, 4:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: spurrier might be in the market.***

Oct 22, 2015, 7:51 PM

You realize we hate Florida as much as you hate South Carolina right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida%E2%80%93Miami_football_rivalry

Not to understate the UM-UF rivalry..

Oct 22, 2015, 10:09 PM

But I think you underestimate how much we really do hate South Carolina.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not to understate the UM-UF rivalry..

Oct 22, 2015, 11:05 PM

I know how much you hate USC, I have a lot of family from Marion and Florence that went to Clemson, but I think you're understating our hatred for the school in Hogtown. We have a rivalry with FSU, we have a hatred of Florida. The fact that we've only played them 6 times since they chickened out of the annual series in 1987 (a series that had been played annually since 1939, a series that was started when FSU was a girls school, a series that was ended because they claimed they couldn't fit us on the schedule because the SEC was moving from 6 to 7 conference games, yet they replaced us with Montana State in 1988) and we still hate them more than we hate FSU, says how much we hate them. Most Miami fans don't really hate FSU even though we have the rivalry with them. For the most part that rivalry is civil (aside from FSU students wearing F-Miami shirts and chanting it during the games, and Miami students doing the tomahawk chop with the middle finger extended chanting FU Seminoles). There is nothing civil about Miami-Florida. Trust me, I was more excited when we beat them in basketball last year, than any of our football wins last year.

Notsince1985, great points and a definite

Oct 23, 2015, 12:14 AM

B!tch move by UF. I have always felt Golden was a really good coach in a very bad fit for him. Like Rich Rod Michigan bad. I mean the guy built Temple and bowled with them. But he has had a crappy deal since he got there and didn't jet when he could have after Paterno resigned where I though he would surely go to. But I have to ask Why all the dislike of the guy by all of the fans? Is it just the lack of production or is there more to it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notsince1985, great points and a definite

Oct 23, 2015, 9:25 AM

You're right, Golden is not a good fit for Miami. He's a Big 10 coach, and he's trying to turn Miami into a Big 10 team. He doesn't know what to do with South Florida athletes, and it's maddening. As for what he did at Temple, yes it was impressive, but to a degree. He never beat a team with a winning record, and he did it while Temple was in the MAC. He had the best talent by far in the MAC and he never won the MAC. Ask Temple fans what they think of Golden. It's very similar to what Miami fans think of Golden. Did you see the former Temple player (now assistant coach at Temple) who came out on twitter or facebook and bashed Golden last week? Saying he verbally abused and players and was selfish and never did anything to help them.

As for why I/ we hate him. Golden consistently throws players under the bus. He's stubborn, he refused to fire the worst assistant coaches in America when people were still giving him the benefit of the doubt and willing to give him a second chance if he made changes. After the 2013 season he openly lobbied for the Penn State job during the height of recruiting season, and then went "dark" for 7-8 days. Recruits couldn't reach him, current players couldn't reach him. We lost some good recruits during that period. Then he didn't get the PSU job and sulked back to Miami like nothing happened.

Is there an antidote?

Oct 22, 2015, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Miami fan here.... ]

I've wanted every coach since Danny fired until Dabo took over but I've never wished Clemson to lose a game. I can't imagine the pain from such deadly venom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there an antidote?

Oct 22, 2015, 9:20 PM

You've never been infected with Fat Al. I have never hated someone so much in my life...and not just as a football coach, as a person too.

Re: Is there an antidote?

Oct 22, 2015, 9:29 PM

Larry is laughing ....he's laughing real hard .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

HEy "Dug23"...hit or run over any pilings this week?!

Oct 22, 2015, 11:13 PM

Ha..just seeing if you're awake from all that coffee you down like milkshakes!

GoTiGERS..Everywhere USA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2015, 11:58 PM

They won't even be in their own stadium, so why would they be here? Lol

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic