Topic: I’m Trying to upgrade tickets.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 5, 2019 11:25 AM by: jethrt
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

I’m Trying to upgrade tickets.

[1]
Posted: Jan 4, 2019 10:31 PM

I have 2 seats in section 405, row 23, upper deck corner. Probably the worst section in Levi Stafium. IF you have 2 tickets in a lower deck and are not going and cannot sell them I suggest we trade tickets. I’m sad you are stuck with tickets you can’t sell but I’m going to the game and would love to actually SEE the game from closer seats. Sounds crazy but I’m thinking you would hate for good seats to go unused.
So if you want to do this here is my email address we switch tickets and me and my daughter yell like crazy during the game for all of us.

crichardharvin@gmail.com

I operate a sightseeing tour company in Charleston. I can offer your family a free tour of Charleston or a plantation tour for your financial loss.

www.SouthernAccentTours.com

Re: I’m Trying to upgrade tickets.

Posted: Jan 4, 2019 11:55 PM

I wish someone would swap better seats with us, we have there in section 406.. row. 18...
would love to be lower or middle bowl.. but we are going and that's all that matters, will be yelling like crazy for Clemson from our upperdeck seats, flying out tomorrow afternoon, cant wait..Go tigers

Posted: Jan 4, 2019 11:59 PM

Just think, you could be in row 28 with me. The LAST row in the stadium... I keep looking on TNet hoping someone says they have some better tickets to give away lol.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 8:59 AM

LOL. I feel your pain.

I am really sorry to say

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 12:32 AM

That the pig isn’t uploading on my screen. Can you tmale a few?

Same story here. Considering buying a lower pair if their

[1]
Posted: Jan 5, 2019 2:07 AM

cheap enough, but I've paid for face value uppers for my daughter and I so that's where we will be yelling from.
Go Tigers!

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Re: Same story here. Considering buying a lower pair if their

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 10:47 AM

We are in the same boat. We paid $320 a ticket earlier in the season to reserve them and then paid face. We are in it for almost $1900 to sit on the last row in the top deck... Mistake made and learned. I’ll never buy a ticket for a game west of the Mississippi in advance ever again.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Same story here. Considering buying a lower pair if their

Posted: Jan 5, 2019 11:25 AM

I will never buy NC tickets again for face value.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two seats row j in section K. North stands, lower section. Price is $1100 per seat. Half now and ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1079 people have read this post