Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll confess...I am a lurker on FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I'll confess...I am a lurker on FGF

May 19, 2020, 10:56 AM

I used to have an account, until they sniffed me out and banned me about 10 years ago. Did my best to be friendly and objective, but it didn't work out. I do my best not to bring their crap over here, and won't today, but I must also admit that occasionally there is a thread over there that I wish I could chime in on (usually OT posts). I'm sure I am not the only one...who else?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll confess...I am a lurker on FGF

May 19, 2020, 11:08 AM

I'll admit to venturing over there on occasion, but only when I know something has happened that will have them in full meltdown mode. Then, the comedy is so good, it would almost be worth an admission price. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This jelly filled thread is fun.......

May 19, 2020, 1:09 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/dabo-tiktok.330889/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Speaking entirely for myself...

May 19, 2020, 11:21 AM

I don't read ANYTHING on FGF because doing so would suggest that I even remotely give a rats a$$ what those mouthy, ignorant, deluded, trailer trash, inbred fans say or think.

Of course, that's just me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 19, 2020, 11:38 AM

On occasion I’ll lurk over there. I also got the ban about 6 or so years ago. They were making fun of running down the hill. So I mentioned their running out the tunnel through the smoke like everybody else in the country and if something happened to cocky they could go to the jockey lot and find a suitable replacement. That got me the boot. Still proud of my statement to this day. I’d do it all over again and wouldn’t bat an eye.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Admitting the problem is the first step to recovery. I

May 19, 2020, 12:23 PM

think there may be hope for you..................

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2020, 1:05 PM

One of the funniest threads ever to come from there, was the one where members posted videos, that represented their season. I cant remember who posted that thread over here, but there weren't enough TUs to give for it. It was hilarious. Especially funny was the guy getting humped by his dog, after he fell off the trampoline.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2020, 2:03 PM

Just hope you shower really good after visiting...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Friendly's" great. "Objective" is gonna get you banned

May 19, 2020, 2:52 PM

lickety split.

Truth? They can't handle the truth.

They are a sensitive bunch...

May 19, 2020, 4:47 PM

Their moderators are like Hitler Youth (indoctrinated in uof6c ideology, including grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism) and facts are either ignored or summarily dismissed as anti-Capon rhetoric.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 19, 2020, 5:06 PM

This is a fun one that has 6 pages now. A bit of introspection as to what they are disappointed most about Muschamp.
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-has-disappointed-you-the-most-in-the-muschamp-era.330715/

May 19, 2020, 8:04 PM

I haven't ventured to FGF since the days that Trooper Del was his normal a-hole self. I usually do not speak ill of the dead, but in his case...

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic