Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dawg loss party Sunday 1pm at...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 164

Dawg loss party Sunday 1pm at...

Nov 30, 2018, 5:17 PM

Creature Comforts. Come one, come all. Stop dreaming about good beer and come get some.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had a few Tropicalia at the Park Bar in the ATL

Nov 30, 2018, 5:20 PM

the other night. Good stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dipa brewery only release starts today..

Nov 30, 2018, 5:26 PM

Needful Things. A hazy double IPA featuring Comet, Citra, and El Dorado hops today. The beer will be available on draft and to-go in 4pk 16oz cans at the brewery only.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, thanks for the pen hook up.***

Nov 30, 2018, 5:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None around, you're welcome lol.***

Nov 30, 2018, 5:37 PM

I’ll TU this post but I must admit...

Nov 30, 2018, 5:56 PM

Part of me hopes that Georgia somehow beats Alabama by 1,000 points and then the committee goes, “Well maybe we were wrong this whole time about Alabama. Derp, da derp da derp.” And then Alabama miraculously gets left out of the playoffs and then the committee starts reconsidering their entire way of thinking regarding the SEC. Then out of nowhere they decide to leave Georgia out too. Then “BAM!”, without any explanation whatsoever, they also leave out Noder Dame... Ohio State too. “You know what,” they say, “Oklahoma can stay at home too.” Clemson is the #1 seed, UCF #2, Georgia Southern is the #3 seed, and then they surprise the heck out of all of us and name Oklahoma State the #4 seed... just to right the injustice of the BCS, when they let Alabama in to play LSU back in 2012, for the worst National Championship game in history.

Wouldn’t that be a much better outcome?

It could happen, if Prod was on the committee.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ll TU this post but I must admit...

Nov 30, 2018, 6:38 PM

I’m Delta1Tiger & I support this message.

Keep on 7spottin’ 7spots!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Replies: 6
| visibility 164
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic