Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you're interested in facts, u might want to read this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

If you're interested in facts, u might want to read this

May 22, 2020, 2:57 PM

"AP FACT CHECK: Trump, GOP falsehoods on Flynn, Biden, virus"

https://apnews.com/eb19b89d489278bcd6db9bf5fdfc493a

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you're interested in facts, u might want to read this

May 22, 2020, 3:19 PM

Who leaked General Flynn's unmasked name to the press? That is a felony FYI.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was it classified info?***

May 22, 2020, 3:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: If you're interested in facts, u might want to read this ]

Who leaked General Flynn's unmasked name to the press? That is a felony FYI.

Don't have any idea. Perhaps it was someone in the Administration that was pissed that Flynn had lied to them and made Trump/Pence look bad. Do you know on what date it was leaked?

May 22, 2020, 4:53 PM

Felix, Felix, Felix, I just graded that liberal dishonest spin piece and guess what? Laughable to the max. Flynn was entrapped. You're OK with that? Yes or no? Did he lie materially? No!

Flynn was about to expose the corruption of Obama and his administration...he had to be compromised asap! Trump and anybody else can make claims of breaking the law, just like Schumer and Pelusional do almost everyday. It's DC politics. Are you, again, snow-flaking?

Biden and Obama will not, at this point, be criminally investigated but Obama will be charged with the greatest ABUSE OF POWER in US history by a president. He was deep onto it; he had to be...his legacy, Hellary's election and the exposure of his wrong doing pushed him to become desperate to cover it up, smear Trump or get him un-elected.

Remember what Strozk and Page said to each other? "The WH wants to know everything, they're running it and they're already ahead of us (FBI)". Sound innocent to you? Obama was in the driver's seat all along, with his serfs willing to fall on their swords to protect this POS. And when people like Comey, etc are confronted by the DOJ they might not be willing to take the fall for Obama (and maybe go to jail), whose legacy is in tatters, big time.

I WILL wager any amount, 50 to 1 odds (MINIMUM BET $500), that Obama and his administration will be cited for Abuse of Power, the likes of which have never before been seen in America. ANY TAKERS?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 5:30 PM

You, sir, and TheRump's theories on the Flynn conspiracy are pure, stinky bullchit. And everybody at the WH, all of the GOP senators, and FoxFakeNews knows it.
However, apparently, they have conned you and the other members of your cult.
Just remember, if TheRump says it, and FoxFakeNews reports it, you should know it's a lie. You would sound much more intellifent if you didn't mime the lies they are pushing.

Oh, and your man Pompeo is soon to be wrung-up for wasting the taxpayers money.

This is the most-corrupt administration since the Grant administration (just after the civil war). It's interesting how the GOP senators bite their tongues and look the other way. Fortunately, most of the voters know about the waste, fraud, and illegal business practices of the Trumps and the ma jor players in his sdmin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 6:28 PM

Barack and Clinton’s have locks on corrupt.Try again.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2020, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: If you're interested in facts, u might want to read this ]

And by the way. Flynn's name was never 'masked' by the FBI as it relates to his conversations with the Russian Ambassador. Facts have a strange way of screwing up good conspiracy theories. Q much?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/michael-flynns-name-was-never-masked-in-fbi-document-on-his-communications-with-russian-ambassador/2020/05/20/e94ee050-9a0b-11ea-ac72-3841fcc9b35f_story.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/14/855820024/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-flynn-biden-and-unmasking-story

https://www.thedailybeast.com/yates-flynns-name-wasnt-masked-in-intel-reports-on-russian-ambassador-calls

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/21/michael-flynn-not-masked-calls-sergey-kislyak/5236264002/

Obama spied on Trump and his administration leaked like...

May 22, 2020, 6:36 PM

a screen door in a submarine. THere is not justification for either, it was pure politics and evidence that Obama turned his justice department into a weapon and used it to torture Flynn, Trump, Trump's campaign and his family.

It was third world nation type behavior from the greatest nation ever. Obama so disrespected our rule of constitutional law saying citizens have the right to privacy.

I didn't make it in the article past that first paragraph. If those people are that dishonest I have no use for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama spied on Trump and his administration leaked like...

May 23, 2020, 2:52 PM

a screen door in a submarine. THere is not justification for either, it was pure politics and evidence that Obama turned his justice department into a weapon and used it to torture Flynn, Trump, Trump's campaign and his family.

It was third world nation type behavior from the greatest nation ever. Obama so disrespected our rule of constitutional law saying citizens have the right to privacy.

I didn't make it in the article past that first paragraph. If those people are that dishonest I have no use for them.

You really need to turn-off FoxFakeNews and Rush Limbaugh. Repeating their lies makes you look silly, or stupid. You pick.

Re: Obama spied on Trump and his administration leaked like...

May 23, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Obama spied on Trump and his administration leaked like... ]

You really need to turn-off FoxFakeNews and Rush Limbaugh. Repeating their lies makes you look silly, or stupid. You pick.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic