Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you're going to Raleigh - Here's THE Official Party!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

If you're going to Raleigh - Here's THE Official Party!

Oct 30, 2017, 2:05 PM

If you're coming to the BIG NC State game, you're gonna want to be at our BIG Clemson Pre-Game Party across the street from the stadium! BUY TICKETS NOW! - there will be no sales at the door...

Party like National Champions with the Clemson Nation!

GO TIGERS!FB link - https://www.facebook.com/events/118769188798324

Eventbrite link - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/triangle-clemson-club-party-event-for-nc-state-game-tickets-37919248493

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you come hang out and not buy a ticket?***

Oct 30, 2017, 2:36 PM

Re: can you come hang out and not buy a ticket?***

Oct 30, 2017, 2:46 PM

Sorry. You need to buy a ticket to get into the party - wristbands will be given to all those who bought tix.

Please note - Ticket sales to the party end Wednesday @ 11:30pm. NO SALES AT THE DOOR (we have to plan for food, drink, etc)

Please buy tickets and join the Clemson Nation w/live band, food, & drinks

Re: If you're going to Raleigh - Here's THE Official Party!

Oct 30, 2017, 2:53 PM

Yikes, $50 per person? The club tailgates have been much cheaper in years past. Given the choice between attending that and setting up in the water tower lot with $200 worth of Bojangles (equivalent cost), I think I’d choose the latter.

Backyard Bistro is a nice location, but that’s not really an option for my family because of the price.

Good luck, man.

Oct 30, 2017, 3:08 PM

I know it's a few more dollars, but all proceeds of this pre-game event will benefit our scholarship program for future Clemson University students.

Two years ago we had over 450 Tigers rocking the Pre-Game Event and that was in Cary. This year we've moved it to walking distance from the stadium, have the live band and food, and expect a wonderful party.

As National Champions, we decided we'd like to boost the scholarships as well as upgrade the party.

GO TIGERS! This is a HUGE game for Clemson

Oct 31, 2017, 2:33 PM

Coming to Raleigh? Buy your tix now! SALES END TOMORROW & NO SALES AT DOOR

Come eat, drink, and rock out with the Clemson Nation in Raleigh!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/triangle-clemson-club-party-event-for-nc-state-game-tickets-37919248493

Oct 31, 2017, 3:13 PM

Went two years ago to the Triangle Clemson Club tailgate gathering and they had the place packed, went above and beyond what we expected, and nothing half arsed. Not going this year but it is one of the Clemson Club tailgates we'll attend again in the future.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Oct 31, 2017, 3:23 PM

Not only is it a great party, all proceeds of the pre-game event go toward our scholarship program for future Clemson University students.
REMINDER - Tomorrow is last day to buy tickets, NO SALES AT DOOR!

Triangle Clemson Club - GO TIGERS!

Oct 31, 2017, 3:35 PM

Cuse fan here...I've been to Backyard Bistro. Excellent location and great food.

Someone is ripping you guys off for $50

Syracuse subsidized the event some...but we received 2 drinks and a buffet for $10 at the Backyard Bistro a few weeks back. If you don't buy a ticket you should be able to buy items ala carte outside at the restaurant. Also, it is a great spot to watch the Friday night game if you arrive into town early.

http://cusecommunity.syr.edu/s/1632/17/interior.aspx?sid=1632&pgid=2208&gid=2&cid=4379&ecid=4379&post_id=0

If you arrive super early you can park on site at Backyard Bistro for $25...but there is parking about 1/4 west for $15 and actually it affords a quick exit via side streets to the south.

I parked here for our game...decent spot for $15 however tailgating is tough as they have no porta-potties. Second lot at NCSt I parked at like that...I guess Wolf Pack fans just lift their leg and pee on trees.

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.8002384,-78.7287226,3a,75y,212.37h,87.9t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sDwuDHscZRSmLDq1UhkmBGA!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DDwuDHscZRSmLDq1UhkmBGA%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D355.4964%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

Oct 31, 2017, 3:38 PM

Just saw...they are letting you park there for $10...that is a very good deal. The Food/drink deal is debatable IMHO.

Oct 31, 2017, 4:06 PM

The $10 parking at Backyard Bistro (across the street from stadium) is only for those with tickets to the big Clemson tent party

Nov 1, 2017, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: If you're going to Raleigh - Here's THE Official Party! ]

Don't need a Syracuse fan telling us what's what...

The Triangle Clemson Club is throwing a quality party that includes food, drinks, 7 piece live band, prizes, live Tiger Pregame broadcast w/Scott & Kelly, AND all proceeds of the pre-game event will benefit our scholarship program for future Clemson University students.

HEADS UP! - TICKET SALES FOR THIS EVENT END TONIGHT!

Join the Clemson Nation in Raleighwood - and party like the National Champions should!

GO TIGERS!

Nov 1, 2017, 3:27 PM

Care to tell us how many tickets have been sold for this event? Just curious.

Nov 1, 2017, 7:17 PM

134 sold so far

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic