Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you want a good laugh....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,207

If you want a good laugh....

Dec 3, 2018, 11:00 AM

I am an OU Alum. 2 minutes left in the OU/TX game and I got super emotional. Purchased three Club tickets to Jerry's World for December 29th. Except...OU is playing in Miami. DUMB AF.

If you are looking for tickets for the Cotton Bowl, I have three. They are in SectionC239 Row 12, Seats 1-3.

My stupidity is your gain.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want a good laugh....

Dec 3, 2018, 11:01 AM

Bet you are really fun at parties!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 11:02 AM

Grrrrr Argggghhhhhhh I am in a lot of trouble, please buy my tickets LOL LOL LOL LOL

Dec 3, 2018, 11:10 AM

Someone will keep bumping this up to top everyday, the closer the game gets here the more takers their will be. I already have tickets and free room an board.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want a good laugh....good luck

Dec 3, 2018, 11:12 AM

you may have the worst corners I've ever seen. I guess those kids are trying but it is hard to see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want a good laugh....good luck

Dec 3, 2018, 11:43 AM

I have been going to OU games since I was a toddler. I went to OU in the 90s - that is when you went to the games to heckle the coaches and players, we were so bad. So I agree, our defense has some issues, like they don't understand they should TACKLE. But I have lived through much much worse. SOOOOOO much worse.

With that being said, Clemson and ND will be a good game but I don't really want to go. So if you want to buy my tickets........

Posting the cost would help. Good luck!***

Dec 3, 2018, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Added the cost **I need luck**

Dec 3, 2018, 2:00 PM

I paid $1700 for three tickets in section C239, row 12, seats 1 - 3. I purchased them on seatgeek. Approx. $400 of that price was fees. It appears the tickets in the club are now going for over $600 each which does not include the fees. I am willing to negotiate. Please send PM if interested.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,207
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic