Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you tire of Covid-19 coverage, go to the Fox website
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 372

If you tire of Covid-19 coverage, go to the Fox website

May 14, 2020, 1:18 PM

It's almost like there's no global pandemic happening.

Of course, if you go to CNN, you can read the cautionary tale of the one 33 person who caught it and died. You can also learn how to clean the virus off the bottom of your shoes...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and on CNN, its like the whole unmasking story never

May 14, 2020, 1:29 PM

happened./

I see one small link on the side, of course, Clapper saying, I SEE NOTING, I HEAR NOTING!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured someone at CNN would mess up and think

May 14, 2020, 1:39 PM

"unmasking" was about Covid-19 and accidently report on it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The politics have taken over. One virus, two political

May 14, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to and on CNN, its like the whole unmasking story never ]

views. It will be why we burn with this. There is no single issue/problem, no matter if it's as apolitical as a pandemic, that can't be compartmentalized in our political system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and on CNN, its like the whole unmasking story never

May 14, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to and on CNN, its like the whole unmasking story never ]

Oh they cover the unmasking hoax. Only, they include the last page the GOP/Fox/Daily Caller...etc did not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you tire of Covid-19 coverage, go to the Fox website

May 14, 2020, 1:46 PM

COVID stories don’t rally the base. Implicating Obama in a strange re-telling of a three year old non-story that happens to align with the conspiracy that Trump has been tweeting about forever? That gets them whipped up into a frenzy. Just look at this forum for how effective it is.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 1:48 PM

joeyb® said:

It's almost like there's no global pandemic happening.

Of course, if you go to CNN, you can read the cautionary tale of the one 33 person who caught it and died. You can also learn how to clean the virus off the bottom of your shoes...

Interesting observation. I went to the website and they had over 10 articles on the Wuhan Virus on their front page.

They also had a "hot topics" section at the top of the page and the first link was Coronavirus

Also there is a ticker on the front page that shows US confirmed cases and World confirmed cases. '

There were multiple articles that were negative to Trump and other Republicans as well.

I'm not sure we went to the same site. Either that, or you are blind.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 2:18 PM

That's because it's clearly a political stunt based on a lie. Ask yourself this 1 question. Why would Fox/GOP/Hannity/Ingraham etc,etc. Not make available to you, their viewer, the last and most critical page of the memo?

Can you ask yourself that?

May 14, 2020, 2:58 PM

Felix2® said:

That's because it's clearly a political stunt based on a lie. Ask yourself this 1 question. Why would Fox/GOP/Hannity/Ingraham etc,etc. Not make available to you, their viewer, the last and most critical page of the memo?

Can you ask yourself that?

You are going to feel really stupid here in a few months....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get so confused. Rs are against masks and for masking?***

May 14, 2020, 2:05 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 372
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic