Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you have SiriusXM, listen to Tajh full interview yest with Staples and Horowitz.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

If you have SiriusXM, listen to Tajh full interview yest with Staples and Horowitz.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:05 PM

Never heard someone nail it lile TB10.

Talked about how most people probably understood KBs decision, but didn't like his parting comments. Clemson people feel like Clemson is a part of them, so any attack on Clemson is taken personally.

Gave other great answers, but thought he was spot on with community response amd why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: If you have SiriusXM, listen to Tajh full interview yest with Staples and Horowitz.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:25 PM

It was a very good interview.. But I don't agree with him saying we can't win a National Title this year without KB..

<###### async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson people feel like Clemson is a part of them"

Sep 27, 2018, 1:36 PM

Absolutely correct.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I'd never heard it said that way, but its one of the truest things ever spoken.***

Sep 27, 2018, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I definitely feel like Clemson is a part of me.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:40 PM

I wear orange nearly every day! Especially in the fall.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I'm literally walking around the hospital in an orange scrub top with a white paw right now.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:43 PM

Its lost on a lot of these Californians, but they're learning.

I have deep sense of thanks to the basketball team for adding gray to the unis last year thus giving me permission to wear gray scrub pants instead of white :)
Nobody wants to see a dude in white scrub pants.

null

I do.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:45 PM

signed,

gwpcoot

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I'm literally walking around the hospital in an orange scrub top with a white paw right now.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:16 PM [ in reply to I'm literally walking around the hospital in an orange scrub top with a white paw right now. ]

Oh man white nursing school scrubs were the worst!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To my core. Clemson is a part of every bit of me.***

Sep 27, 2018, 1:48 PM [ in reply to "Clemson people feel like Clemson is a part of them" ]

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic