Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you don't like the Thursday and Friday games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

If you don't like the Thursday and Friday games

Jan 26, 2016, 7:03 PM

don't go. I've been busy all day and haven't kept up with the opinions being expressed. The best way to insure we don't get away Thursday and Friday games is to not attend and let the other school complain to the ACC about their lost revenue. Clemson is the best traveling crowd in the conf. Ga Tech in particular can't afford for us not to attend. They get the same TV money in any case, but if 10k tiger fans don't show they lose a lot of Tech only money. BC the same way and their only big draw is Clemson as well unless they have ND at home.

Living in Colorado I will see the games via the tube in any case.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you don't like the Thursday and Friday games

Jan 26, 2016, 8:07 PM

This logic is unreal to me. Asking true Clemson fans not to support the team at the 2nd hardest place in the conference historically for us is beyond ridiculous. I hope you take that down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your alternative is?

Jan 26, 2016, 9:41 PM

I have proposed an alternative for those who think that the conference is continually screwing us. They may or may not be right, there is certainly evidence that Swofford is not an unbiased administrator. If you want to take the short term view and don't think there is any agenda by the powers that be in the conference go to the game. If you want to take a longer term view and think there is an agenda, what is your alternative?

Why is Clemson given less than the usual preparation time to prepare of 2 of the more difficult teams (GT because of their offense and BC because of their defense)? If Swofford hadn't proposed the additional year of probation for Clemson and not gone with UNC for their NCAA appeal you could make a case for paranoia instead of hypocrisy, but given those actions, you have to wonder. I was in the you are being paranoid camp until the UNC case.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic