Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you didn't hate coots enough already, this will light the fire
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

If you didn't hate coots enough already, this will light the fire

Dec 16, 2015, 9:05 PM

I believe we've hit a new low in the rivalry. Focus on the last sentence.

https://twitter.com/SalPaw8/status/676959136979001344

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things like that come back to you.

Dec 16, 2015, 9:13 PM

This d- bag will wish he just slept that off.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I am 54

Dec 17, 2015, 5:22 AM

and at a point in my life where I am able to reflect on the past and put it in a proper perspective. I've lived to see and remember Hootie Ingram, great man that had a huge part in creating the iconic paw that now defines our national brand that is recognized the world over. Red Parker, gave us monumental victories over both Georgia and Georgia Tech, both seemed virtually impossible at the time and oh yes, he recruited and landed our original #4, Steve Fuller. When you choose to look at only wins and losses, you will conclude these men were total failures but time has a way of allowing the real worth of a man and his efforts to rise above wins and losses.

I remember the 52-20 whipping Jeff Grantz and the coots put on us, I remember always being made to feel as if Clemson was nothing more than a cow college supported by rednecks. I remember living in a small town and being in a small minority of Clemson fans and getting constantly taunted by the fans of the "superior" coots. I remember despising them but even as a child, I've never wished for anyone that ever played for our idiot rival to die tragically or otherwise. Now, to read that a 50 year old coot fan wishes our entire team would die in a tragic plane crash is a new low, even for these classless fools, it is stunningly and unbelievably stupid.

Nothing I could ever say will change this rivalry that's been going on for over 100 years but in a time where terrorists kill as cowards and celebrate every death as a victory for their cause, I feel as if this classless fanbase isn't worthy of being called our arch rival. The Alabama fan that killed the trees at Toumer's Corner in Auburn is no worse than this guy. They both are psychopathic and dangerous and I wish we could immediately stop participating in a rivalry that is as insignificant and worthless as the idiot that wished our entire team death.

Re: Things like that come back to you.

Dec 17, 2015, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Things like that come back to you. ]

yep, karma is a b!tch

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you didn't hate coots enough already, this will light the fire

Dec 16, 2015, 9:13 PM

Wow. Just wow. As much as I hate the c0cks I would never wish their entire plane crashed killing all the players.

I mean if that happened, they probably wouldn't have an NCAA eligible team for us to beat the following year...

To be fair, I hope their team plane crashes on the way to

Dec 16, 2015, 9:16 PM

their bowl game.

Boom! Is that how i use that?***

Dec 16, 2015, 9:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think it's Boom ############.***

Dec 16, 2015, 9:20 PM

Apparently 2 Tnetters didn't hear the news the coots will be

Dec 16, 2015, 10:41 PM [ in reply to To be fair, I hope their team plane crashes on the way to ]

home for the holidays.

I think you are expecting way too much...

Dec 16, 2015, 10:43 PM

From the mange.

Too bad the junge's bedtime is 5pm.***

Dec 16, 2015, 10:44 PM

But we're a live and kickin' at 7:48AM***

Dec 17, 2015, 7:50 AM

By the quality of that coot's writing, it's obvious that he

Dec 16, 2015, 9:16 PM

is a coot English professor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assumed it was Pastides.***

Dec 16, 2015, 9:17 PM

for seeable

Dec 16, 2015, 9:24 PM [ in reply to By the quality of that coot's writing, it's obvious that he ]

Best part of his post.

My favorite? "In defense of tackle..."***

Dec 16, 2015, 9:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's pumped one too many gallons of gas. The fumes have

Dec 16, 2015, 10:24 PM [ in reply to By the quality of that coot's writing, it's obvious that he ]

_______ ???? Fill in the blanks,

That is just sickening. As much as I despise the Gamecocks I would never wish personal injury or death on anyone. That is just wow. I can't even comprehend anything like that happening.

Lighten up Nancy.. don't think he means it literally

Is it cool? Nope... but he's just a coot cooting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Lighten up Nancy.. don't think he means it literally

Dec 16, 2015, 9:22 PM

Nothing like hoping a bunch of teenagers die in a crash. How many travel 70 or more? Stay classy cootville.

There is absolutely no way to "lighten up" that statement.

Dec 16, 2015, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Lighten up Nancy.. don't think he means it literally ]

It's the sort of thing reasonable, intelligent people just don't even think about, much less write down for public consumption.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fair enough. Wasn't defending him, just more apathetic to the ignorance than anything.***

Dec 16, 2015, 9:39 PM

null

To be honest I am not surprised. Most of their fan base live only for their team. They have no other life outside of their crapbox team.

As much as I have a dislike for the fan base,and team I would never want any of them to die.

Dec 16, 2015, 10:14 PM

Not true.. There team is always the slime at the bottom of the sec; however they love wearing sec stuff and claiming Bama's wins as their own

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Some people are nuts, like that Alabama guy who poisoned those trees.

We have 'em, they have 'em, every school does.

I would like like to think most wouldn't claim someone like that, but it does sometimes seem that school in Columbia has more of the psycho fringe than most. At least it was removed in this instance.

Dec 17, 2015, 12:26 AM

That's just sickening that he would say something like that! It wouldn't surprise me if someone doesn't come knocking on his door, and takes him to have a little talk. That's something that no American should say, especially after 9/11. IMO if he hasnt got no more of a life, than to sit around and put comments like this on the computer, and take college football this serious, he needs a mental evaluation for sure! Can anyone say Harvey Updike! This ####### killed to beautiful trees because some Auburn fan put a Can Newton jersey of Bear Bryant's statue. Man people are plum out idiots anymore!

That doesn't surprise me

Dec 16, 2015, 9:18 PM

They have the lowest class of fan. Also, the ACC has 3 full time teams and 1 part time team in the top 10, including the #1 Tigers. How many does the SEC have? Didn't the second best team in the SEC get destroyed by 4 touchdowns by the second best team in the ACC? Didn't the third best team in the SEC, who did beat Bama by the way, get beat by freaking Memphis? The butthurt is strong with this one. I hope all of his rage gives him a heart-attack.

I've never wanted to see a college football player hurt.

Dec 16, 2015, 9:27 PM

That being said, if God decided to thin the coot and sec fans out a bit I wouldn't pray against His perfect will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair,

Dec 16, 2015, 9:31 PM

He is dealing with a lot of loss this season. There isn't much difference between a team plane crashing and what happened at USuCk this season.
Either way next season you start from scratch. He is only hoping things were even, but they're not.

Plane won't crash, Boom won't win, coots still suck. Guess he should get used to that sledgehammer.

The worst thing that ever hapened to the coots was tasting success. Now they will always know what they are missing.

Dec 16, 2015, 9:32 PM

How on this earth could a 50 year old man wish that the plane with all those kids are on will crash. To say he has Clemson friends, how could that type of hatred be hidden from a Clemson fan and not be noticed while having a continued friendship with this sick individual. That makes me ### glad I don't have any coots fans as a friend. Those idiots have it so bad that they are wishing our kids dead. That is the sickest fan I've ever heard of from any fan base.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2015, 9:48 PM

After some of the stuff prior to out game little shocks me with that crowd. Just like IBLEEDUSUC and a few others who actually wanted to take a penalty to get dirty hits on Watson so he would get hurt.

what a POS.***

Dec 16, 2015, 9:57 PM

Dec 16, 2015, 10:10 PM

Just shows the low life trash that make up the chicken team. They have no shred of decency, honor, integrity or thought process. Maybe karma will visit just him and his family instead of an entire team

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 16, 2015, 11:28 PM

Hopefully it don't affect anyone in his family bc it seems like he is the kind that runs the family through his ignorance. And they would be much better off without him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2015, 10:48 PM

That was a Coot. As much as I like to hate on Coots, that statement is NOT the belief of typical USUC fans. I do business with a lot of Coots who are good people.

Message was edited by: reynolds357®

Coots ruin everything.

Dec 16, 2015, 10:53 PM

Dec 16, 2015, 10:53 PM

I call em all Coots on here.

Dec 17, 2015, 12:43 AM

They are losing their minds. They really thought they had arrived and were this huge SEC powerhouse team. it will be generations if they ever see that much success again.

I noticed your posting of this ran the coots off this board for awhile

Dec 17, 2015, 12:50 AM

Embarrassment will do that

What freaking nut case!!! He needs to be ban from any website.

Dec 17, 2015, 12:55 AM

That's a new low for any fan!!!

Re: What freaking nut case!!! He needs to be ban from any website.

Dec 17, 2015, 5:29 PM

I do hate them sumbitches, but I could never hate their team enough to want them dead, not even in a freak accident. Death is for ever, and no sport is worth one death, and that idiot wants a whole team dead. Just his thinking could end up being dangerous to a Clemson fan bragging around him. He should be arrested and sent for a psychological evaluation!!!

IT'S NOT THE IST TIME i HAVE SEEN COOTS WISH

Dec 17, 2015, 1:03 AM

death on Clemson fans, players and coaches. And it isn't such an isolated incident. I realize they have some fans that are good, decent people, but they have a segment that is a larger than normal % that are cesspool, subhuman degenerates.

Dec 17, 2015, 8:02 AM

There are some members on FGF that are just as bad as that guy. The amount of hatred those guys have is just sad.

null

Typical low-life trailer-trash #### lover***

Dec 17, 2015, 8:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

somebody please post of FGF so we can see them defend it

Dec 17, 2015, 8:29 AM

Nm

Dec 17, 2015, 8:29 AM

And they wonder why EVERYONE hates them. They make it that easy. I want to say that this butt fcker isn't a reflection of their fan bases feelings towards us, but unfortunately it is for the vast majority.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Well...with a handle like "Wepdiggy", you've got to be weird

Dec 17, 2015, 10:39 AM

YeP...the guy is gonna get a BYOG chant after he's degutted!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If That Tragic Event Did Occur Something Tells Me That

Dec 17, 2015, 10:41 AM

Dude Would End Up in A Dumpster

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most classless fan base ever***

Dec 17, 2015, 12:23 PM

SMH at trash who would even think this,

Dec 17, 2015, 6:42 PM

much less say it or post it on the internet.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: SMH at trash who would even think this,

Dec 17, 2015, 9:42 PM

We play them in DV next year, and to be on the safe side for our players and fans, maybe our security should step up the security with everybody entering DV to make sure that one of those idiot coots don't smuggle a bomb in to blow us all up. This is a dangerous world we live in bc of the crazy A$S thoughts and the degree of hate people have for one another these days over a ball game. We have always used hate as how we felt about each other, but I never thought that the word was used as actual true hate as in wanting to harm each other with death. And that twisted psycho idiot wishes our entire team and coaches to die in a plane crash on the way to Miami. The authorities truly should pick this guy up for a psychological evaluation. For him to make a statement like that in a public forum, there has to be something wrong with him!!!

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic