Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you booed the Tigers on Saturday, please vacate your
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,851

If you booed the Tigers on Saturday, please vacate your

Sep 27, 2017, 7:37 AM

spot on the bandwagon and let real Clemson fans have your seat. "Booing the OC's" - that is a excuse too stupid for T'net, take that to Buddybook, tweeter or snapface. Dabo and the players didn't say: "yeah we heard the boos, but we knew it was for the OC's." They heard it directed at them. I was on the North Stands and it was loud coming from the home side - don't know what it sounded like over there.

I had 2 people with me who had never been to a Clemson game before. They always heard how "different" the fans were from other fan bases. Booing our kids, made us look like everyone else.

....and don't get me started on the empty student section.

Don't get on the bandwagon unless you're going to be there through the good and bad. Clemson is family, we don't do that to each other.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.. the good and the bad?

Sep 27, 2017, 7:42 AM

Clemson won by 3 tds.

It's really good when winning by 3 tds is bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

34-7

Sep 27, 2017, 8:05 AM

= winning by 4 TDs

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

Re: If you booed the Tigers on Saturday, please vacate your

Sep 27, 2017, 7:48 AM

I think some have become spoiled with our success. Hopefully it’s just a small percentage though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't forget we had some top recruiting targets there Saturday

Sep 27, 2017, 7:49 AM

Bet that booing didn't look good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Great

Sep 27, 2017, 7:52 AM

more outspoken "offended" people. It's football, not a dance recital for 5 year old girls. I don't boo anybody, not the other team and certainly not our tigers, but it was a very frustrating afternoon and not everyone deals with it the same way. Some people boo because it is too hard for 80,000 people to yell "hey, would you OCs stop having our quarterback run the ball over and over, and maybe throw it once in a while" in unison.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mad bro? I do have to agree, spoiled little babies

Sep 27, 2017, 8:51 AM

booing like they think they can make a difference and that they are smarter than the coaches. I was as frustrated as those who were booing, but mature enough to understand:

1. We're winning;
2. We're the better team;
3. In Dabo and the other coaches I trust - they know way more than me or any other fan in the stands;
4. Clemson is different. If you're a transfer fan, and that's the way ya'll did it, please go back there and do it;
5. I wasn't offended, I was disappointed because as fans, we are better than that.

BOOM.***

Sep 27, 2017, 9:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Smarter at football***

Sep 27, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to You mad bro? I do have to agree, spoiled little babies ]

Just adding to it that they are specifically smarter at their job. Because I highly doubt Jeff Tony Scott Elliot are the smartest person in that stadium.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Stop booing loser.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Great ]

Please don't get offended.

Re: Great

Sep 27, 2017, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Great ]

We need a Boo Director not a Head Cheerleader!

I hate BOOING because there is no way to tell who it is directed towards!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Great

Sep 27, 2017, 6:22 PM

there's the perfect solution!

Sep 27, 2017, 9:14 AM

It is hard to understand booing a national champion team. Do you understand the work and the effort it takes to reach that plateau? Pay attention to the interviews after the game. Those players want that win more than you do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2017, 9:20 AM

In the airport there's a poster: If you see something, say something. Our obligation to let the boobirds know we don't tolerate that at the time it happens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I booed tigers over two weeks ago.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:32 AM

Do Auburn tigers count?

Sep 27, 2017, 10:36 AM

There are a ton of entitled Clemson fans who think everything should go right and in our favor. That's not how life or football works... It pissed me off hearing the boos, I was watching from my couch even the commentators said they couldn't believe hearing the boos from CLEMSON fans.

Sep 27, 2017, 11:18 AM

I sure Walmart will give them a refund on their bright orange shirts. Some people just don't like football.

boo***

Sep 27, 2017, 2:26 PM

Re: boo***

Sep 27, 2017, 6:23 PM

RA'd for something....

I don't recall this booing event that occurred. Must have

Sep 27, 2017, 3:14 PM

been during the first half of the third quarter while I was out at my tailgate spot hydrating. The only boos I witnessed was when the ref made a bad call.

I sit on the visitors side and that's the only time I heard

Sep 27, 2017, 4:35 PM

any booing was at the bad calls, in particular, the one at the end of the half where there was a TO, a review< and at least one more TO after the review...I can't speak for the home side

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sit on the visitors side and that's the only time I heard

Sep 27, 2017, 4:37 PM

I can speak for the home side. I just didn't hear it except for the bad calls. I doubt anyone boo'd the team. Just seems silly.

I like to wait until after the four playoff teams are

Sep 27, 2017, 4:37 PM

selected before I get on the bandwagon.

Hold my seat?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,851
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic