Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Inside the matchup: Clemson-South Carolina projections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

TNET: Inside the matchup: Clemson-South Carolina projections

Nov 22, 2017, 4:32 PM

Inside the matchup: Clemson-South Carolina projections

South Carolina is 8-3. Ranked 24th nationally. Hosting a rival. At night. And a two-touchdown underdog. That rival being the No. 3 reigning national champions c Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over

Nov 22, 2017, 5:26 PM

before the half, period! We can NOT look ahead and let the yard birds hang around or we may be punished by the CFP committee like we were this week.

So pluck the chickens, hammer the canes and everything else takes care of itself!

38-13 good guys!!

Go Tigers!!!

Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over

Nov 22, 2017, 6:09 PM

Never let a team hang around that is not that good. We need to put it to bed by the half and let our backups mop this thing up by the 4th qtr. Lets see just how quickly we can "clear out" the upside down cockroach of a stadium. It would cut down on fights after the game as well.

Nov 22, 2017, 6:47 PM

I'm not sure why, but this game scares the heck out of me. All season, they have exceeded expectations, and we are playing in their house. Also, in my opinion, we have been inconsistent this year. A "big opponent" for us this year, N.C. State, just got wiped out! Not nearly as good as earlier touted. Dabo better have us ready to go "jaw to jaw," with these guys, because this is the perfect scenario for an upset. Also, not sure we are number two in the country. Hope that I'm wrong, but buckle up your chin straps, guys, they are going to come out with their hair on fire.

Nov 22, 2017, 6:49 PM

^ Coot...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 7:28 PM

That was too easy lol

Nov 24, 2017, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

Stupid. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "coot?" And so, you attack fellow Clemson fans? Your ignorance is embarassing to Clemson fans.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

If somebody comes at me with their hair on fire... Ima punch em in the mouth and ask questions later!!!

This is what my tigers will do also!!

Nov 24, 2017, 7:09 PM

Are you playing this Saturday? I think not.

Nov 22, 2017, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

If what you say is coot , then coot be us if we coot this one up .

Coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 22, 2017, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

Jeez! Go polish your toenails or bake me some cookies. Gang chicks bout as scary as your grandpa in a tutu. Tigers 42-17!

Nov 23, 2017, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

Study the math. The Tigers don't allow emotion as a factor. Business as usual. After USuC runs out onto the landfill, Their band plays Brainstorm, the adrenaline absorbs back into their drumsticks. It's over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2017, 7:10 PM

I tend to agree.

Nov 22, 2017, 6:52 PM [ in reply to If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

We could lose this game.

Nov 22, 2017, 7:30 PM

This game won’t be close, Tigers will dominate. 38-13

I suspect your team WILL lose this game.***

Nov 22, 2017, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Nov 22, 2017, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

You will lose this game , worm puller .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 22, 2017, 11:34 PM

Worm puller! LOL! That's awesome!

Nov 22, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

Grow a pair

Nov 24, 2017, 5:56 AM [ in reply to Re: If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

You’re right. And y’all will. At your place. But, hey, y’all are used to losing to Clemson so...

Nov 24, 2017, 5:53 AM [ in reply to If we're indeed a CFP caliber team, this game should be over ]

That’s my exact score prediction. And I think that’s giving up a 4th qtr TD by the reserves on D to make it 13 on the coot side of the scoreboard

Ferrell cat is on the job and he already assured us

Nov 22, 2017, 7:48 PM

That they understand plus some what we owe them and the silly claims they tried to make after Jake stuck his foot in his mouth.

His interview was a clear picture to Tiger fans not to worry because they will spank these chickens into the dirt after being called out after a 56-7 whipping last year.

These chickens have played nobody and have beat nobody. It's the perfect setup for us to expose the SEC for the weak crap ?? they are putting on the field nowadays!!!!!

64-13 get ready Tiger fans, the birds are a warmup for us playing the canes in a tougher game where we will win the ACC again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Ferrell cat is on the job and he already assured us

Nov 22, 2017, 9:48 PM

It will be nice to get the comfortable lead, and then to add, substantially, to it by all subs who play. do believe this is a statement game, and the statement simply is, "we are going to bury them, and there is nothing they can do about it, other than to stand there and take it like a jacksss in a hail storm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Inside the matchup: Clemson-South Carolina projections

Nov 22, 2017, 9:10 PM

Emotion and revenge is fine before game, but strength, talent, and discipline will dominate in the end. The beak squawkers will complain yet another year. Tigers by 20.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 12:55 PM

The Bottom Line.

Well!

Nov 22, 2017, 10:24 PM

Usuc's KO return game should get lots of opportunity to show out Sat. P<, because the Tigers will KO a lot in this game. I do think this develops into a bit of a laugher, and poor Jake will be on the receiving end of much trouble and very little triumph. This will be fun to watch, and even funnier when we get to see Muschump go "Postal" due to lack of effort, lack of discipline, lack of results, and lack of overall character from players, coaches, fans dressed in garnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have thought that this game would be close - within

Nov 23, 2017, 4:16 AM

a couple of scores. Just the last day or so I'm getting this feeling like it might be a blow-out by Clemson. SC's offense is pretty terrible and our defense it getting healthy again and ready for a dominating performance. Our offense got a nice warm-up to open up the passing game last week. We've got the right guy ready to come in at QB is Bryant is having any health issues. And there is no Steve Spurrier in Columbia. I honestly hope things don't get ugly off the field if the Coots get a solid beat-down on the field. I think there is a good chance it will happen.

Nov 23, 2017, 9:46 AM

Clemson will physically dominate the lines of scrimmage; there will be nothing Bentley and crew can do about it. The Tigers will impose their will in this game and will win handily. That is, if they decided to show up and play. If they don't then they're playing with fire.

Nov 23, 2017, 10:17 AM

Worm puller.... good one..... roflmao

Go Tigers.....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Nov 23, 2017, 1:00 PM

This Tiger Team thrives on hostile environments. Wins on the road against those opponents? Check the numbers. Please show respect to our guys and stop quaking in your boots.

^^^This message receives CT88's stamp of approval***

Nov 24, 2017, 7:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too many numbers for the usual tigernet reader???

Nov 24, 2017, 5:35 PM

Go tigers! Numbers can be your friend. embrace them. it only adds depth to the way you watch and embarass your #### co-workers on monday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic