Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: ACC Announces ACC Football Championship Game and Early-Season Football Game Times and Networks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Football Update: ACC Announces ACC Football Championship Game and Early-Season Football Game Times and Networks

May 17, 2012, 2:10 PM

ACC Announces ACC Football Championship Game and Early-Season Football Game Times and Networks

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson, Virginia Tech, FSU, NC State, UVA or

May 17, 2012, 2:40 PM

UNC make it to the ACCCG, it will have high attentance again. One complaint that is absolutely legitimate of the ACC is that most of the fanbases are pathetic. And that DOES hurt conference perception.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fan bases aren't pathetic. There are just 4 private schools

May 17, 2012, 4:39 PM

without many students are alumni, and 4 of the state universites are pretty small also.

Compare to Big Ten schools that average over 30,000.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fan bases aren't pathetic. There are just 4 private schools

May 17, 2012, 4:59 PM

You just explained why the fanbases are pathetic. You made his argument.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our home opener is a nooner?! Shocker!!***

May 17, 2012, 2:53 PM

GO TIGERS

Clemson at FSU should, without a doubt, be televised***

May 17, 2012, 3:17 PM

If we take down Auburn...

May 17, 2012, 3:19 PM

It could well be a prime-time showdown for the last-ever ACC Atlantic Division title.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we take down Auburn...

May 17, 2012, 3:23 PM

I got to know. Are you wishing to remain in the ACC or not? If so, under what circumstances? If not, under what circumstances.

PS. Don't worry about the [0]. You have enough points to withstand the storm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My personal choice:

May 17, 2012, 3:35 PM

We could remain in the ACC with Florida State and a commissioner who had a vague idea of how to fight forthe best interests of member schools, rather than the one he used to represent.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My personal choice:

May 17, 2012, 4:05 PM

A week ago I would have agreed.

I know its pretty sneaky but if we had the clout to take two more teams from the Big East, we and the Big 12 might be able to take them out of contention for the playoffs.

That would certainly leave the ACC football teams in the playoff but it would not give us a better TV deal. I don't think the Big East has two football schools that could add that much value to our deal.

May 17, 2012, 4:05 PM [ in reply to My personal choice: ]

Rev, he still represents UNCheat for the best interest for only UNCheat. There will never be a used to be with swofford and UNCheat. The question now is, how much longer will swofford be allowed to lead the acc under the direction of UNCheat. Will he ever be a leader for the best interest of the whole conference. I say that would never happen. I believe swofford would rather lose his job before he would ever allow the whole acc be on a even scale with UNCheat. He has kept his Alumni's interest above all, all of his entire career. And that won't ever change, NEVER! So, how much longer will the acc B O Ts allow swofford continue to destoy the whole conference b/c of one school. If you have any answers, I would love to hear them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is possible JS has plans to preside over an all BB league

May 17, 2012, 4:10 PM

It not a dumb idea at all from his perspective and considering what FSU is threatening to do. If the dominoes have already started to fall he may come out of this with enough power and money to keep UNC and Duke happy.

May 17, 2012, 4:07 PM [ in reply to My personal choice: ]

well said REv.. very true... if swoffie goes we might need to stay

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: ACC Announces ACC Football Championship Game and Early-Season Football Game Times and Networks

May 17, 2012, 3:21 PM

Why didn't we get a better TV deal?

Re: Football Update: ACC Announces ACC Football Championship Game and Early-Season Football Game Times and Networks

May 17, 2012, 3:34 PM

Another noon for Clemson. Refuse the game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Afternoon games at home

May 17, 2012, 4:14 PM

and night games away/neutral site. Same sh*t, different year.

Yep. Noticed the same thing. I hate the ACC.***

May 17, 2012, 8:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably has something to do w/ Ball St. and Furman

May 17, 2012, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Afternoon games at home ]

Ball St. and Furman at home

Auburn and Wake(Thursday) away...

Just be glad we are on television!

May 18, 2012, 7:31 AM

complainers will always complain. GO TIGERS!

what is RSN?? also im shocked..

May 18, 2012, 7:29 AM

figured the furman and ball state game would be on espn3

RSN are the Fox Sports affiliates***

May 18, 2012, 7:32 AM

ahhhhhh thanks***

May 18, 2012, 7:35 AM

Replies: 21