Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we can't get the South Carolina game at home in 2021, we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,972

If we can't get the South Carolina game at home in 2021, we

Aug 1, 2020, 1:42 PM

at least need to get it moved to Charlotte. That is the site of 6 Clemson ACC Championships and coot losses to Virginia and North Carolina in the last two years. But I still say we should insist on the home game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we can't get the South Carolina game at home in 2021, we

Aug 1, 2020, 1:47 PM

We all know they can't beat us in either place right now .
They should insist that we only play defense , sorta even out the odds for them .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 1, 2020, 1:49 PM

I know you mean well here but we are forced to give the state of NC enough money through the years by Swoff and the conference. I see no reason to voluntarily give them a dime we dont have to now. Plus in Charlotte somehow the Panthers would get some compensation and what have they done for Clemson lately?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2020, 4:33 PM

Their league cancelled not ours. It should absolutely be in Clemson next year and if they won’t agree to it cancel it again.

I agree! If we don’t play the 2021 game at Clemson

Aug 1, 2020, 5:43 PM

then there should be NO 2021 game. The consecutive played streak is snapped by the SEC not allowing the 2020 game so the 2021 game becomes just another game in the series. Starting over at Clemson in 2022 would be keeping it level and not allow two consecutive games at WB.

If the 2021 game is not played, call it “pulling a Howard” in honor of Coach Howard halting 59(!!!) consecutive home games at SCar due to their unwillingness to share ticket and concession revenue.

Also, whether the 2020 or 2021 games are played, the next Clemson win will still be seven wins in a row!

Go Tigers!

No, the SEC stuck it too us this year so if we don't play

Aug 1, 2020, 6:14 PM

the game at Clemson in 2021 then we just tell them alright we'll see you next time in 2022 in Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just couldn't see us playing at home next year.

Aug 1, 2020, 7:21 PM

OOC scheduling would be a logistical nightmare. I mean we pretty much have our OOC games vs a power 5 school for what the next 15-16 years? All based on playing at So Car on odd years? How we gonna fix that?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,972
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic