Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we are 11-0 going into the SCar game, will you:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

If we are 11-0 going into the SCar game, will you:

Oct 9, 2013, 3:06 PM

1. Not be able to watch the game live. Record and watch later if we win.

2. Pay any price to be in Williams Brice to see us potentially finish 12-0 and end the streak. (And risk the flip side humiliation)

3. Drink as much alcohol prior to the game as humanly possible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we are 11-0 going into the SCar game, will you:

Oct 9, 2013, 3:08 PM

3. def 3

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of those choices, definitely 3. I'm a firm believer in the

Oct 9, 2013, 3:10 PM

power of positive drinking.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

3 then 1***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:12 PM

i will be in my apt. in San Diego

Oct 9, 2013, 3:13 PM

1. pounding Kona Longboards one after the other
2. wearing my AE #23 purple jersey
3. dipping Copenhagen like a fiend
4. hoping we go on an 80 yard drive late in the 4th quarter to drive a stake in their hearts with no passes thrown to make it 56-0.
5. laugh at the TV out loud watching the Chickens slime off of the field with their heads down.
6. curse Spurrier every time he's shown on the TV
7. realizing i despise the Chickens just as much at 45 years old as i did when i was 12 and not giving a #### if that's a sign of immaturity because it warms my heart to know that i feel that way about them still.
8. realizing that i thank my Pop, Uncle, and God every day that i grew up a passionate Tiger fan and it hasn't waned one iota over the years. I feel like folks who aren't passionate fans are missing out on a life long love that adds a ton to your life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how you think.***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I like how you think.***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:15 PM

I agree

except for the wearing a jersey part...

i'm a grown man most of the time.....LOL***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:19 PM

my neighbor is a Duck grad and absolutely despises the SEC

Oct 9, 2013, 3:22 PM [ in reply to i will be in my apt. in San Diego ]

to the point that you'd think he was an ACC guy. I've had him living next to me for the last two years and i've turned him into a closet Tiger fan. He took me to USC/Oregon last year and we're going to the Oregon/Stanford game this year. He'll be over to watch the Chicken game and he'll be doing all of the same stuff i'm doing except the jersey part.....He'll be at the NC game in Pasadena with me though...and he already knows he's wearing a Tiger jersey there.....

Will he wear the Tiger jersey if we play the Ducks?***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:41 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

we've had that discusssion already.....NOPE

Oct 9, 2013, 3:45 PM

we will be enemies that day but we're still rolling up there together and we'll share the Wild Turkey Rare Breed, the ribs, the beer, and the satisfaction that the Tigers and Ducks are there and the SEC is not.

I look forward to seeing you in Pasadena, too***

Oct 9, 2013, 4:23 PM [ in reply to my neighbor is a Duck grad and absolutely despises the SEC ]

Re: I have seen us beat the dirtpeckers enough to know than

Oct 9, 2013, 3:14 PM

I won't pay any price to see it again. And I don't believe that we will be undefeated going into that game. I hope no more than one loss.

^^not all in***

Re: Realist***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:18 PM

Re: I and 3 are not options***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I have seen us beat the dirtpeckers enough to know than ]

^^^^^^^ Doesn't drink - that explains a lot . . . .***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I hope you are wrong, Peanut.

Oct 9, 2013, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I have seen us beat the dirtpeckers enough to know than ]

I guess I prefer being an optimist.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

If that ends up being the case going into that game, I don't think we realize how nerve racking that game is going to be for us fans. Championship dreams on the line against our rival. I have full confidence we will get the job done this year, but that's why I wouldn't wanna talk to much right now. It would be embarrassing and humiliating to lose that game after all the crap that's been talked about Clowney and OBS leading up. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY GOT TO WIN THAT GAME THIS YEAR!! regardless of the record going in.

You bet it will be nerve wracking

Oct 9, 2013, 3:36 PM

I was around in 1981--the more we won, the more nerve wracking the next game became. It's still fun, just a little more difficult, knowing what is on the line.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I will be in Los Angeles at a conference and will

Oct 9, 2013, 3:16 PM

miss my first home game in 3 years. CAN'T Believe I won't even be in a position to watch it. I'm bursting at the seams here!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Oct 9, 2013, 3:26 PM

Do #3 while doing a modified #2 (tickets are already paid for), then follow it up with a modified #1 (thank you, DVR) the next day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2013, 4:01 PM

In with this!!! Our guys need us there - ABSOLUTELY HATE GOING TO THAT STADIUM but, Tigers have not let me down this season so I will not let them down!!! Too dang proud of them to not suck it up and be there to support them!! We don't need our Tiger fans to start "Clown-ing" and decide when they want to show up or kick back! Tiger Nation better be there in full force!! GO TIGERS!

yes

Oct 9, 2013, 3:26 PM

Cant stand the commercials so will record it
Need to see it in person
Must drink to handle Columbia

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your last statement could not be any more true

Oct 9, 2013, 3:30 PM

It should also be followed by a
Must wash thoroughly after leaving Columbia

I am starting to talk to people about going up

Oct 9, 2013, 3:43 PM

there just to party.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2013, 3:46 PM

My teeth chartered on multiple occasions during the BUS game so I will problem have to have a psychologist present until the conclusion of the game. If we lose I will retire to a dark cave behind Paul Finebaum's house

*** U G A not BUs***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:47 PM

2 and 3 for me!***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 all day long***

Oct 9, 2013, 3:51 PM

Tailgate at Carolina Walk and then either sit in my wife's

Oct 9, 2013, 3:53 PM

season seats or in the stadium suite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

^^^^^^^ OH - LOOK AT ME ! ! ! I HAVE GREAT SEATS AT A

Oct 9, 2013, 3:58 PM

SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT ! ! ! !

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

LOL...nothing compares to DEATH VALLEY and I am a full

Oct 9, 2013, 4:07 PM

fledged Clemson FAN and man

but...

I will commend their fans over the last 3 years(unfortunately I've been to almost every usuc home game) for coming out and packing the stadium. They've also made some decent upgrades to the stadium and surrounding area itself(tough pill to swallow)

Having a wife that is a gamecock and a lot of friends that went to school in columbia has changed my attitude toward gamecock fans. Although I still metaphorically b-slap the stupid, loudmouth ones while down there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Oct 9, 2013, 3:55 PM

I already have a ticket. Gonna be scary to be around all those drunk/rednecks though.

Last year I had a lot going on

Oct 9, 2013, 4:07 PM

and mentally couldn't deal with watching the fsu or lsu games.. I pulled a #1 on those. But that was situational and the fun is back as problems have resolved. This year, if I'm in town, I'll buy tix for my daughter and I and be there decked in solid orange. All In!

null

Oct 9, 2013, 4:13 PM

ALL IN w/ all 3!! Need to have plenty of alcohol to tolerate even walking into that stadium and dealing with all the trash talking from their obnoxious fans, will record so I can relive every moment of the Tiger's glory the next day, but most importantly I WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT OUR TIGERS - they sure as heck haven't let me or any of us down this season so we better show up in full force and not let them down either!! They deserve the loudest support we can give them that night. I WILL SAY THIS - WITHOUT QUESTION TIGERS MUST BEAT THEM THIS YEAR - NO OTHER OPTION. WILL still love and support our Tigers but some of ya'll better open up your house because load of us living in Cootville will have to move - we won't be able to live through another yr

If you can get a ticket YOU NEED to be there to support the

Oct 9, 2013, 4:31 PM

Tigers!

You need to be BRAVE and ALL IN.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2013, 4:55 PM

I'm going to the game regardless (already have a ticket)

A sufficient amount of alcohol will be consumed.

Already have tickets.

Oct 9, 2013, 5:14 PM

Will be there regardless.

Oct 9, 2013, 5:14 PM

This raises an important question, if we're still undefeated, will it be an 8pm game?

Have lots of friends over - so #3. It worked like a charm

Oct 9, 2013, 5:24 PM

when we played LSU. When we played badly I walked into the kitchen for a drink and chat with other Tigers. When we were playing well I watched.

Have to admit I could not watch the field goal (had to listen).

I live near Columbia but all my (good) neighbors are Tiger fans so those will be the only ones invited.

Oct 9, 2013, 5:26 PM

4. Watch the game from home, live, and pray for the real tigers to show up!

Oct 9, 2013, 5:43 PM

we will come out 12-0

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic