Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If things in the CFP go as they are now, who thinks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

If things in the CFP go as they are now, who thinks

Nov 14, 2018, 2:35 PM

Michigan can beat Bama in the semi? I think fans across the nation have an appetite for someone besides Saban in the Natty. Wouldn't mind seeing Clemson vs Michigan!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If things in the CFP go as they are now, who thinks

Nov 14, 2018, 2:39 PM

I believe it is very possible and likely. Unlike Miss st and LSU who have pretty dang good defenses but are oblivious to offense; Meeshagin can score as well.

Nov 14, 2018, 2:42 PM

I would guess it would be something like Bama 27, Michigan 3.

Michigan is a very LSU-defensive team with a marginally better offense. You can push Michigan around and Bama will do that and won't let up.

They would put Mich against Clemson for sure***

Nov 14, 2018, 2:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If ND Clemson,Michigan & Bama win out,

Nov 14, 2018, 2:47 PM

they'd move Michigan over ND Conference championship week end .

In that scenario, Clemson plays Notre Dame in the semis...

Nov 14, 2018, 3:06 PM

The CFP Committee will try to set-up a Bama/Notre Dame final.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I would too***

Nov 14, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to If ND Clemson,Michigan & Bama win out, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: They would put Mich against Clemson for sure***

Nov 14, 2018, 2:49 PM [ in reply to They would put Mich against Clemson for sure*** ]

Don't bet on it! Bama vs Michigan, Clemson vs Notre Dame and 3 wishes for a Bama Notre Dame final.

^ I concur

Nov 14, 2018, 2:53 PM

& agree!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So conference championship > head-to-head win?

Nov 14, 2018, 2:53 PM [ in reply to They would put Mich against Clemson for sure*** ]

I disagree. Michigan having a conference championship should not supersede the loss they had to Notre Dame. If Michigan had lost to anyone else, perhaps they get the #3 spot, but an undefeated Notre Dame with a win over Michigan should put them ahead of Michigan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: So conference championship > head-to-head win?

Nov 14, 2018, 3:12 PM

The committee will put it the way they want it, and they would want Bama/Notre Dame!

yes..

Nov 14, 2018, 3:28 PM [ in reply to So conference championship > head-to-head win? ]

these CONF champ games have got to start meaning something.

too much to lose if you lose.. winning has to give you something.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Can they score more than 10 points? I think they'd need it.***

Nov 14, 2018, 2:54 PM

Nov 14, 2018, 3:08 PM

Michigan can’t score. The Big10 offenses are horrible. In the last three cfp years the BiG10 has been shut out. Will be no different this year, especially if they play Bama or Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson will beat a mudhole in Michigan...

Nov 14, 2018, 3:08 PM

and then stomp it dry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Right now Michigan may be able to beat Bama.

Nov 14, 2018, 3:33 PM

Tua is hurt and UM is a good solid defense but the problem in UM beating Bama is coaching. Jim Harbaugh can't handle kids. His mistakes are profound and obvious in managing a game with college players.

Bama would only need to stay close by playing good solid Saban defense and pull ahead with a barrage of coaching tricks. On a scale between 1 and 100 Saban is somewhere in the 90s and Harbaugh is closer to the teens, imo.

I'm not a Bama fan and I've never believe in ESPN's hype about Bama being the best of all time but Michigan hasn't seen a defense like they will face when they take the field against Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic