Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If these immigrants are so dangerous and illegal why
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 581

If these immigrants are so dangerous and illegal why

Dec 30, 2018, 8:52 PM

is ICE dropping them off at bus stations with no ticket, money, or food.

Almost 100 in El Paso last night per a good friend of mine on site and now 70 in Phoenix per -

https://twitter.com/mkfeeneywyo/status/1079470219943268352?s=21

Sounds like they are hoping desperate people will commit some crimes to support an immigrants are evil agenda.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If these immigrants are so dangerous and illegal why

Dec 30, 2018, 9:31 PM

It’s what they get for coming here illegally. I really dgaf about them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 10:13 AM

Agree with this. If these migrants focused their energy on fixing their own countries instead of invading ours they wouldn't even BE here.

Dec 31, 2018, 2:18 PM

DNT set the bar pretty high last week, but this may be the new most idiotic thing posted in here in months.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: If these immigrants are so dangerous and illegal why ]

Not only are you ignorant, you're about as stupid as a human can be. Yeah they can just fix their country. Yeah that will work.

Jan 1, 2019, 10:03 AM

Not sure why you and Balm think they should fix their own countries is ignorant. From where I sit your position would be far more ignorant with a touch of cowardice tossed in to complete the recipe.

We are unable to take in all who reside in countries that currently suck, that is foolish at best. Drug cartels, criminal gangs are far outnumbered by the decent populace and there comes a time to make a stand and fight. Otherwise you die on your knees watching your wives/daughters abused, family killed and your country fall apart. If push comes to shove here and society heads to the dumper where will you and Balm run?

Jan 1, 2019, 10:15 AM

Yea the pilgrims should have stayed in their own country and fought for religious freedom instead of invading a country already occupied.

Jan 1, 2019, 11:02 AM

Given your bent on posts I need to ask whether we are talking Crusade Pilgrims or Plymouth Rock Pilgrims?

I will assume it is the Plymouth group for now. Was North America a sovereign nation when they landed to establish colonies? Nope it was not. Was the population of the world 7+ billion? Nope it was not.

Were there indigenous Native American Indians living here? Yes but in a loose collection of tribes that frequently were at war with each other. One can say that thir way of life was changed it did result in a country that lies from the Atlantic to Pacific Oceans. One that has yielded relative prosperity for a huge number of citizens and while it has made mistakes it also improved the lives of countless people across the globe. So what I say to you and those that bring up the displacement of the native population as an argument, it is not well thought or nor particularly valid.

So have a good New Year Jhop, weather has cleared and I am off to play golf.

Jan 1, 2019, 1:46 PM

Now you’re moving the goal posts. I bet you shave a few strokes off your score too don’t you?

You said people should stay in their own country and make it better.

Jan 2, 2019, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: If these immigrants are so dangerous and illegal why ]

###? America before Europeans was a land of several nations, with great cities. Why is a unified nation automatically better? That was a stupid paragraph, man.

Dec 31, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: If these immigrants are so dangerous and illegal why ]

Wow.

Dec 30, 2018, 10:56 PM

isn't the government like shut down or something?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because you would ##### about a .22 behind the ear

Dec 31, 2018, 9:28 AM

danged if you do, danged if you dont.

Replies: 12
| visibility 581
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic