Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If there isn’t a peaceful transfer of power after the election
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

If there isn’t a peaceful transfer of power after the election

Sep 24, 2020, 1:21 AM

I will fight anyone who tries to tell me it’s not happening, lol.....meet me on the steps of the US Supreme Court on November 4, and yeah, pack a lunch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be drunk.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:05 AM

That made no sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He must not remember Obumma's actions when he left.***

Sep 24, 2020, 3:30 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

What did Obama do?***

Sep 24, 2020, 7:35 AM

Here's the way I see him

Sep 24, 2020, 3:51 AM [ in reply to You must be drunk. ]

Re: If there isn’t a peaceful transfer of power after the election

Sep 24, 2020, 3:18 AM

On a serious note, I think if Trump does lose he will talk trash, but he will just move on. I think he wins, but I don't see any probs if loses. I think some of his cult may cause probs though. He won't. He will just trash talk as always.

I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect...

Sep 24, 2020, 3:29 AM

if he insulted our electoral process by saying it wasn't fair. Perhaps that surprises some here but I think that's a democrat trick and beneath Trump. He's suffered the repercussions of Hillary doing that to him and I just don't think he would put that on someone else.

I know he was a political novice when he started but he's learned some hard lessons since then. He has gotten good at politics and really good at not pulling punches. I understand the left has no respect for him but on the other side we're glad to have someone represent the average American.

I believe he will not concede until the SCOTUS deliberation on the million of mailin ballots and I don't blame him. Rules are rules and voters who don't follow the rules should have their ballots rejected. You didn't get a do over in 2016 so don't expect one now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect...

Sep 24, 2020, 3:33 AM

If he loses he will bash the system and cast doubt on the results. He may even claim he really won, but he will leave the office is all I am saying. He will have all kinds of nutty conspiracy theories over the years about why he lost and how in reality he really won. Of course his rube cult followers will believe most of what he states and nutty right wing websites will pollute the population with the nutty conspiracy theories.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:38 AM

I hope you're wrong. We'll see.

Cool story bruh***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect... ]

Re: Cool story bruh***

Sep 24, 2020, 5:24 AM

Youre welcome.

Are you working on other children's books?***

Sep 24, 2020, 7:40 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect... ]

User Logo
Carlsbad®
Ring of Honor [38725]
TigerPulse: 100%
Re: I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect... [1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2020 3:33 AM

If he loses he will bash the system and cast doubt on the results. He may even claim he really won, but he will leave the office is all I am saying. He will have all kinds of nutty conspiracy theories over the years about why he lost and how in reality he really won. Of course his rube cult followers will believe most of what he states and nutty right wing websites will pollute the population with the nutty conspiracy theories.

well being a rube follower guess you missed where hillary told the pedophile with dementia not to concede under any circumstances. and trust me he will not because he will lose in a landslide then say we must wait on all the votes to be counted no matter what the margain is. mask up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 7:23 AM

That's neat that Hillary said that. She doesn't work for the US government. She is just a civilian. You might as well tell me what Michael Moore or Alec Baldwin think.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect... ]

If Trump does talk trash and denigrate the electoral system (which i fully expect) what will some of his more reactionary followers do ?? Could we see right wing violence ?

Speculation. Conjecture. Nonsense.

Sep 24, 2020, 7:43 PM

Carry on.

Really? There is video of Trump's comments. Heaven help us

Sep 24, 2020, 9:13 AM [ in reply to I would be disappointed in Trump and lose respect... ]

if Trump wins again.He claimed after his last visit with Putin that he wanted an unlimited term as President. That is called an Authoritarian rule, i.e. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini. My father fought in WWII to help free the planet of Authoritarian leadership. Trump is a clear and present danger to our democracy in the United States. There are already Republican House and Senate members denouncing Trump's comments to not accept the votes in November.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What comments? What videos?

Sep 24, 2020, 7:42 PM

On a side note, better start making plans for other places to live. Wouldn't want to live here in ####.

LOL. Seriously??

Sep 24, 2020, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Really? There is video of Trump's comments. Heaven help us ]

Please show:

"There are already Republican House and Senate members denouncing Trump's comments to not accept the votes in November.

And too, are you okay with Sleepy and Crooked saying not to accept the election results?

I don't think there will be, like, violence

Sep 24, 2020, 5:21 AM

or anything like that on the part of the candidates. But I do think it's likely that the results will 1) not be known in the days following Election Day, and 2) will be argued about and recounted/litigated like the 2000 election.

He obviously loves to sew chaos and confusion

Sep 24, 2020, 10:06 PM

Keeps everyone off balance, it creates fear, indecision, and lack of clarity in what is real.

You even have people on this board claiming “that’s not what he meant” etc. They have become enablers and accessories to the con-man and they come in behind the messenger to knock us all around with their shape-shifting rhetorical double-speak, trying to convince us we are all crazy for actually repeating what he actually said. That’s what I meant when I said I’d fight anyone who tried to convince me the opposite was happening.

Thankfully, most people have caught on and aren’t as naive as they were in 2016, and yeah, some people surely will be ready for a fight if they are promted. Trump has already suggested people break the law by voting twice, has been on the record multiple times suggesting violence. I would not be surprised in the least if he called on people to revolt, then deny that’s what he actually said and then blame the outcome on his opponents.

I don’t trust this guy to do the right thing so on an existential threat scale of one to ten, ten being a Holocaust, I’d say he is around a six. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it as hype.

Sep 24, 2020, 5:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 7:48 AM

No need to pack a lunch. There's a pretty good Mexican joint nearby.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Thankfully there will be no transfer necessary

Sep 24, 2020, 8:28 AM

This will save a lot of angst

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thankfully there will be no transfer necessary

Sep 24, 2020, 4:08 PM

clemchem,

It may save some violence. It will NOT save any angst.

Good luck with your angst, sir.

Sep 24, 2020, 7:47 PM

Sounds like a personal issue.

If he loses (which I still think he won't)

Sep 24, 2020, 9:17 AM

him and his supporters will talk a lot of #### and spin all kinds of Qanon conspiracy theories about how Hillary, the Deep State, Soros, and gay frogs were in a plot with the lizard people to throw the election

We are already one crazy step away from that now with the rhetoric coming from the right.

But he will leave the WH

I like your funny words magic man

You're funny. Cool imagination tho.***

Sep 24, 2020, 7:47 PM

Sep 25, 2020, 6:54 AM

I will fight anyone who tries to tell me it’s not happening, lol.....meet me on the steps of the US Supreme Court on November 4, and yeah, pack a lunch.

Biden...is that you?

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic