Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If theYexans fire Obrian
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

If theYexans fire Obrian

Feb 2, 2020, 10:34 PM

Clemson may have its first superbowl winning QB in a few short yrs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If theYexans fire Obrian

Feb 2, 2020, 10:35 PM

Texans.
Stubby fingers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 10:43 PM

I don't really believe O'Brien would fire himself now that he is the GM.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 10:47 PM

And when did he become the GM? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE TEXANS.

Feb 2, 2020, 11:03 PM

Announced a few days ago that he was named the general manager.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 11:21 PM

Thanks. Had not seen that. That's even worse.

Feb 2, 2020, 10:42 PM

They dont have the talent even if they had the best coach possible. Their draft picks are limited moving forward too. They wont do anything for another few years.

Feb 2, 2020, 11:10 PM

I was actually happy when DW4 got drafted by HOU. Now, 3 years in I feel terrible for Deshaun. This Texans organization is a dumpster fire. They can't draft, they make bad trades, and the coach is a complete buffoon. I watch them every chance I get and it's the same thing every game. Undisciplined team, stupid penalties, garbage conservative offense, etc. Deshaun will never win there (no one will) until the rudderless management changes and BOB gets canned.

I am not exaggerating when I say they are a 3-13 without Deshaun, he is single-handedly keeping that organization competitive

Feb 3, 2020, 8:48 AM

I'm not saying things are perfect there, but I don't think they're as bad as some are making it out to be either. The Texans had made the playoffs 2 years in a row under O'Brien before they drafted Watson. The only losing season they've had with O'Brien is the year Watson got hurt during his rookie season. I realize that sort of supports your point, but it's hard to have success in the NFL when your starting QB gets hurt no matter who he is, and they also had a ton of other injuries that year.

I'm just saying, it's not like this was a 3-13 team year after year before Watson go there and then they suddenly started winning 10 games. I'm not saying they're the best run program in the NFL, but I do think they've been one of the best 10 run organizations in the NFL over the past 5-10 years. I think trading up to get Watson in the first place is a sign of that. I'm also not saying O'Brien is the best coach in the league or anything, but he's not near the worst either.

Feb 3, 2020, 7:48 AM

The Texans owner must really not watch football or he would know that the biggest problem the Texans have is Bill o'Brien, and now he puts the whole franchise in that idiots hands. SMH!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic