Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sums of yalls got some splainin to do.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Sums of yalls got some splainin to do.

Sep 4, 2015, 11:27 AM

How do you assplain this:

I see the Holes rolling them , to be honest . I like UNCheat 40-20 . -Tigerdug23

UNC wins by 20. -leftneck

I could see the coots starting 0-6. -allintiger1

55-17 Holes. -TigerFanX2000

Does anybody else think Subway Jared is kinda hot? -LinebackerU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

To be fair

Sep 4, 2015, 11:29 AM

It doesn't appear that allintiger1 specified which year and which sport the coots would start 0-6. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If the tarhole QB had not completed

Sep 4, 2015, 11:30 AM

3 passes to your team, the result would have been greatly different.

Admit it, CC. Your guys did not do anything special to make those INT's.

Well they did catch the ball when thrown to them

Sep 4, 2015, 11:31 AM

Unlike the Holes on an easy pick6. So there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Welp, it has begun. The "What if" posts. Please leave that

Sep 4, 2015, 11:32 AM [ in reply to If the tarhole QB had not completed ]

to the TNet original:

@york_tiger

"What if" football posts make up at least 15% of his grand total.

i apologize CC..but thought your QB would have 3 picks!

Sep 4, 2015, 11:37 AM

GeeZ, I didn't see that other team sucking!

LOL & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the tarhole QB had not completed

Sep 4, 2015, 12:01 PM [ in reply to If the tarhole QB had not completed ]

Personally, I thought USC looked solid, but not spectacular. Similar to the way Clemson looked against GA last year. Only USC got the win. USC's lines on both sides of the ball look to have size and speed. If they give him the ball, Wilds can make it rain and Carson brings speed. And the longer the game went on, the better USC played. And they'll probably play better next week.

But, I imagine the trashing by Netters will continue - as they spend more time talking down the competition and calling names than talking up the Tigers. It is in the nature of many to deride rather than to apply reason.

Says the coot with a tiger name

Sep 4, 2015, 12:30 PM

Ashamed to call yourself a chicken? Chicken

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Really? Comparing UNC to UGA??***

Sep 4, 2015, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: If the tarhole QB had not completed ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Sums of yalls got some splainin to do.

Sep 4, 2015, 11:31 AM

^ predictions before anyone thought Marquise "Paul Crewe" Williams was on Skai Moore's team.

Sep 4, 2015, 11:39 AM

Both teams sucked in their respective season openers. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Such was the case last night. Untimely turnovers ( everybody has that one game where you'd cherish a do over ) can kill you!

Hate it, but it's gonna be a long difficult year for ya CC!!

Sep 4, 2015, 11:45 AM

Just kidding, I don't really hate it!
: )

Re: I said Holes 34-17

Sep 4, 2015, 11:47 AM

They moved the ball fairly easily up and down the field they could made some bad passes and bad play calls. Had they not it would have been 30-17 maybe.

That's why they play the game

#crow

Sep 4, 2015, 11:54 AM

I also predicted a tarhole win. And if I told you before the game that UNC would have 46 more yards of total offense who would you have thought would win? And it seemed more lopsided than that (Take away Carson's run). Almost like NC would get to the endzone and then give the ball back to SC every time. I don't know how y'all managed to take 3 extremely ridiculous turnovers and only win by 4 though. SOS was completely right about the football gods smiling on SC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

What was your prediction, CC?***

Sep 4, 2015, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was your prediction, CC?***

Sep 4, 2015, 12:04 PM

I picked us In the krzy pick em contest and my score pick was 31-24 .

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Sep 4, 2015, 12:16 PM

31 seems high, in retrospect, don't you think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2015, 12:22 PM

I would say, in retrospect, it was about 11 too high.

But I'm just spit balling here.

Well sir, if my team had played the way yours did last night

Sep 4, 2015, 12:15 PM

the first thought that comes to mind is, I would be quiet as a mouse. While on the other hand, I might want to crow as loudly as I can, since I don't see many more opportunities this season. Then, I would be extremely worried that as much as my team's success depended on Cooper, he probably will not make the end of the year, much like a previous savior, Lattimore. Also, outside of Moore, the only guys making plays were your hired guns, who probably should not be attending a D1 school academically. I do not think they will ever earn a degree, but will, miraculously, remain eligible until their last game. In short, I would not want to be you.

Congratulations on your historic win

Sep 4, 2015, 12:16 PM

Nick Saban is trembling in anticipation of that championship clash ??

2 things

Sep 4, 2015, 12:21 PM

Spurrier absolutely schooled Fedora

You guys took advantage and caught Marquise Williams passes - where other than that white dude Switzer - they didn't

Ok 3 things

ELIJAH HOOD!!!! Over 10 per tote and only carried the rock 13 times

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Sep 4, 2015, 12:34 PM

Congrats on the win

^^^ This ^^^

Sep 4, 2015, 12:37 PM

They won - in that grind out spurrier style...But they won - AS MUCH AS I DESPISE IT AND FEDORA

SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR THUNDER DEROBERTS

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Just for the record, I called for a 4 point Coot win but

Sep 4, 2015, 1:52 PM

did not realize just how gawd awful both team's offenses are. Both were really ugly - scary ugly.

Thought game would be like 34 to 30.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how were we to know that the Holes don't know how to cheat in football?

Sep 4, 2015, 2:22 PM

course I notice the ol' SOS didn't want to play 'em in the Dean Dome Deaux

Screw you coot.

Sep 4, 2015, 2:25 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17708886 ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If idiot sticks with running game all night, it's 3 TD win.***

Sep 4, 2015, 3:31 PM

Glad you and your chickn ##### fan base are happy...

Sep 4, 2015, 3:47 PM

With mediocrity!! lol.

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic