Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OU fans not having Coots muck up their message boards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,919

OU fans not having Coots muck up their message boards

Dec 27, 2015, 5:51 AM

Wishing y'all good luck in your bowl game against the Tiggers! Lots of Gamecock fans pulling for the Sooners. They are our OSU so hope that puts it in perspective for you. Heck, I ordered an Oklahoma shirt and sweatshirt to wear next week. BTW, the Tiggers are pretty confident that they are going to beat you. So for now I say......Boomer Sooner!!

Thanks for posting. The Sooners lead our series with OSU 85-18-7. Okie State never has played for a national championship. Clemson leads your series 67-42-4. Clemson is playing for the national championship now and has won before. It appears that the Gamecocks are Clemson's Okie State. But thanks for supporting our Sooners.

I don't have a dislike for South Carolina but why are their fans so obsessed with Clemson? And don't say you aren't, I see the evidence the last few weeks

I want OSU to lose every game.... I guess y'all are the okie state and OU is Clemson

Y'all want to be Clemson and okie state wants to be us....they are obsessed with OU such as y'all are with Clemson. It's kind of pathetic IMO

This is nuts!We're quibbling with a fan of a team we aren't playing? OK koala, you made your points...buh bye.

I mean come on, you ordered am OU shirt and sweatshirt due to your jealousy of Clemson? Good grief man that's sad.

What's the over/under on the amount of gamecock fans coming over here to whine and cry? Geez is your whole fanbase this whiny and sensitive? I hope not.

And then SportsSuites1 shows up.

https://oklahoma.forums.rivals.com/threads/good-luck-from-a-gamecock.41111/

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of cOOt can not be described in words.

Dec 27, 2015, 6:01 AM

It's actions such as these. Validation comes from the outsider response, such that of OU.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: OU fans not having Coots muck up their message boards

Dec 27, 2015, 7:22 AM

LOL that thread is a fantastic read, good find!! What a trainwreck... In the (paraphrased) words of Ron Burgundy, "Boy that escalated rather quickly!" ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2015, 7:37 AM

Sportsuites asks the OU fans if they had beaten OSU ...and I quote-a-tool " Has OU beaten OSU 5 TIMES in a row since 2009 ? " .
Well , his international school of bizness degree is showing . Left 2 years out of it . The last 2 . I thought Coot fans didn't like history ? Maybe they don't like what they can't understand ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"hey, remember that time SC beat Clemson 5 times in a row?" We will be

Dec 27, 2015, 9:51 AM

hearing that for the next 40 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

That must be one of those gamecocks for LSU guys

Dec 27, 2015, 8:17 AM

from the 2012 Chick Fil-A Bowl.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: That must be one of those gamecocks for LSU guys

Dec 27, 2015, 10:07 AM

I referred to them as Neanderthal Man and Rabbit Boy. Look at the picture...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Dec 27, 2015, 10:11 AM

Fantastic thread. Bookmarked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2015, 10:22 AM

Love this reply:

The Sooners lead our series with OSU 85-18-7. Okie State never has played for a national championship. Clemson leads your series 67-42-4. Clemson is playing for the national championship now and has won before. It appears that the Gamecocks are Clemson's Okie State.

thank you so much for posting this!!! *******

Dec 27, 2015, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably the most PATHETIC thing I've ever seen!

Dec 27, 2015, 10:29 AM

I got one at work that's been pulling hard for Clemson's opponent, all season long! I just keep asking him "How's that working out for you?" He's currently a sooner fan!

SportsSuites = Blue Caddie = Lowcountry Raccoon

Dec 27, 2015, 10:44 AM

That man has a bolt loose. He has no sense of what civil discourse is nor does he ever admit fault. Add to that a propensity for downright hate and you get the worst kind of person you can imagine.

A Gamecock fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the roles were reversed...

Dec 27, 2015, 11:00 AM

Carolina playing for a bowl win or playoff win, I'd be a temporary Carolina fan. That's my position. I'm not a secret Carolina fan but my wife's family is Carolina. I grew up about the same distance from Death Valley as they did from Columbia. But to take the rivalry to childish levels such as this is ridiculous. OU fans said it about right....that's "sad" and "pathetic."

Re: If the roles were reversed...

Dec 28, 2015, 3:05 AM

It got much worse this week when one of their fans wished that the air plane that our team was on would crash and kill everyone on board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,919
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic