Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If the Texans somehow get an oline and secondary...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,194

If the Texans somehow get an oline and secondary...

Dec 23, 2018, 6:10 PM

They could real off a few Super Bowls over the next decade.

Start by trading Clownboy.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the Texans somehow get an oline and secondary...

Dec 23, 2018, 6:31 PM

I think their corners are actually a bigger concern than even their OL. The OL was terrible earlier this year, but has managed to improve to only slightly sucking. They still need an upgrade, but secondary should be the first concern.

After that I would say they need to improve their depth at WR in case they get hit with multiple injuries again.

They won't trade Clowney though. He is an enigma in that he will play even better than JJ Watt for a few plays and then make a boneheaded mistake and then disappear for a few plays. I've seen him jump offside and line up offside 4 or 5 times in the past 3 games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2018, 8:17 PM

Agree- spot on. They’ve been decimated this year but they definitely need to get that secondary corrected. I’m convinced DW4 can make any receiver look good. He’s making a backup punt returner look pretty dang good.

Even though they won’t, they could probably trade the clown for some pretty darn good needs. Move up and draft Ferrell. Draft Hyatt and trade for Lawson and draft HR. Pick up another fa corner and olineman. They’d be set!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2018, 6:44 PM

They'll continue to neglect the OL, due to success this season; "give the OL another season to gel"-mantra; yet again putting DW in harm's way unnecessarily.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,194
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic