Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For you Christians, I'll just leave this here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 538

For you Christians, I'll just leave this here

Jan 10, 2020, 12:23 AM

https://youtu.be/yoglNFN5-Js

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't like Trump and am not a Christian

Jan 10, 2020, 5:38 AM

but I do like most of his policies and don't see any democrat that comes close to getting my vote.

I've certainly made more money the last 4 years than any 4 years in my life. I've owned my own businesses for 23 years. Tax cuts?? Whatever, My companies have paid much more in taxes even if the rates were lowered a bit. My employees have enjoyed bonuses that are 5 to 10 times what they got historically, It most definitely trickled down to them. The happier they are the better we all do.

The more we make the more we spend and then other businesses do well too.

Retirement is getting closer for me and looking a whole lot less stressful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is your point?***

Jan 10, 2020, 6:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For you Christians, I'll just leave this here

Jan 10, 2020, 9:08 AM

He's pretty much the exact opposite of what Jesus and the apostles called christians to be...humble, caring, compassionate, etc....

And that's ok. Nobody is perfect and everybody deserves grace, but the fact that so many who call themselves christians in this country claim that he is this great godly person just shows how far off we are from what we were called to be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly...

Jan 10, 2020, 9:23 AM

you must certainly be hanging around spiritual children. Neither Jesus, His Apostles nor the first church had anything to say about any politics and neither did they get involved in worldly matters.

Your Tnet handle reveals your understanding of the Bible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly...

Jan 10, 2020, 9:26 AM

Was Trump sent by God to run this country?

It would take a lot to cover that question.

Jan 10, 2020, 9:49 AM

I'm willing if you're willing to hear me out and ask questions if something isn't clear. I'm not doing a quick yes or no because there is no quick response to that question.

I will tell you this, I do not believe God supports any one president over another and I'm certain Israel remains His chosen. The Bible says God is no respecter of person.

Jan 10, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly... ]

I’ll give you the short version.....

The Bible teaches that God is outside of time and has seen everything that has happened and will happen in history. So Trump was placed in authority by God in the same way Hitler was.

Jan 10, 2020, 9:49 AM [ in reply to If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly... ]

Im responding to the video in this thread and the things I hear from Christians and Christian leaders like Franklin Graham.

What does my handle have to do with the my understanding of the Bible?

Re: If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly...***

Jan 10, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly... ]

Jan 10, 2020, 9:56 AM [ in reply to If the Christians you hang out with call Trump godly... ]

For the record I agree the early Christians didn’t get involved politics, but that furthers my point considering Christians in this country so vehemently support Trump.

Replies: 10
| visibility 538
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic