Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zack Bailey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Zack Bailey

Aug 11, 2014, 2:25 PM

So Zack Bailey chose SCAR ... well, wouldn't it have actually been a bit weird if he hadn't?

His heart was always with the gamecocks, and while his head may briefly have given a thought toward the Tigers, most of these kids go with their hearts.

There are exceptions of course, but honestly, when they don't go with their hearts, I'm usually a little suspicious, because it would go against my nature to love Clemson all my life, but then suddenly choose SCAR as a high school senior.

I mean seriously. Having grown up in the Palmetto State and having strong ties to Clemson all my life, I cannot imagine EVER being on-the-fence about which school I would chose if both schools offered scholarships.

Kids make these CU/SCAR decisions when they are in grade school and changing their minds is highly unlikely regardless of how things might be going at their favorite team when commitment time rolls around.

A high school player may chose to leave the state to play, but if they decide to remain in state, they know early on where they want to go and with rare exception, that doesn't change during the throes of the recruitment process.

Zack Bailey went with his heart instead of his head when he chose SCAR. Fortunately plenty of great Palmetto State players go with their heart AND their head when they choose Clemson.

Go Tigers ... the streak ends in November!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zack Bailey

Aug 11, 2014, 2:27 PM

he was always a coot, and we are not taking any more Olineman. Bailey was allowed to come to the swinney cookout as a favor and will forever be reminded what he will never have, a clemson family.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2014, 2:31 PM

I thought he was from Washington state? Does he have ties to USC?

If so, when did his family move to South Carolina??

Aug 11, 2014, 3:09 PM

Is he a recent transplant from another state??

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If so, when did his family move to South Carolina??

Aug 11, 2014, 4:29 PM

this one stinks!! This kid is originally from the west coast and a relatively recent transplant. He has NO connection to SC. And the good guys had ALL the advantages here. Bailey was actually living with a CU family- his best friend's family, and said best friend has actually committed to us to play baseball!!

No way we should have lost him. Caldwell loves this kid and considers him an elite level prospect. That is why we spent so much energy on getting him to the cookout after rumors surfaced that he was drifting to the dark side. Originally Bailey was ALL Clemson.Our staff went all in on him to get him back thinking straight. And they thought we had him back. But he never should have drifted in the 1st place.

Altho interior linemen are not usually as highly thought of as tackles, this kid is a difference maker and the staff thinks he is as good or better than any of our other highly rated o-line recruits.

Something stinks to hi heaven about this and I would like to know what it is

They had the major he wanted

Aug 11, 2014, 4:32 PM

That's the #1 reason any kid should pick a school. I like the way he handled his recruitment. You win some , you lose some. We concentrate on 2016 now. And don't forget that our oline recruits we have is one of the best if not the best already.

With that said, I hope he has the major case of diarrhea every time we play the coots.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Aug 11, 2014, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: If so, when did his family move to South Carolina?? ]

You are in denial if you dont think he was a take for Clemson.

Re: HUH??? Where was that suggested?***

Aug 11, 2014, 6:05 PM

Re: HUH??? Where was that suggested?***

Aug 11, 2014, 7:39 PM

I think the good Dr is sippin' on the snake oil again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Found one

Aug 11, 2014, 7:43 PM

Hey capcit , how do you know Spuurts has been waxing Dabo ?
Secondly , is this service available from Ball Cooch year round for anyone and do we need to supply the wax ?
Smoothness is a Tiger's right .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Found one

Aug 11, 2014, 7:45 PM

Lol. First The Ol Ball Coot gets em' smoothed and then he finishes handily.

DB23

Aug 11, 2014, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: If so, when did his family move to South Carolina?? ]

You're in major denial if you think he wasn't.

Aug 11, 2014, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: If so, when did his family move to South Carolina?? ]

Rablin Man..... Maybe it stinks because the ole ball coach has waxed Dabo five times in a row no matter how well Dabo recruits.

If Bailey has no long term history in SC then 5-in-a-row

Aug 12, 2014, 8:42 PM

is definitely a tremendous incentive.

And looky ... he may sign on with SCAR just in time to see it all turn back around again.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Bailey has no long term history in SC then 5-in-a-row

Aug 16, 2014, 2:10 PM

I don't usually use words like this, but I can't wait until we win and tell the coots to shove this streak up their ***.

Can someone tell me how many other schools are getting commits from kids who haven't even visited? I think the coots have about 2. Am I right or wrong? And why would a kid commit the next 3-5 years of his life to a place he has never been to you ask? Yeah, me too. I would think gifts, jobs, etc. could persuade one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Bailey has no long term history in SC then 5-in-a-row

Aug 16, 2014, 3:37 PM

Who hasn't visited?

Aug 11, 2014, 7:40 PM

plus......slurrier saw him in the locker room and officially jerked him off.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic