Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Aug 29, 2020, 11:18 AM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Should Joe Biden submit to a valid cognitive test?

Aug 29, 2020, 11:20 AM

Doesn’t need a test since he never comes out of the basement

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 11:25 AM

only if you to submit to one too, it is fair to call your cognitive abilities into question for posting this on the football board.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know that if he were the Republican candidate, liberals would be

Aug 29, 2020, 11:25 AM

making a huge issue of his cognitive health. The media and all of the Democrat politicians would be calling for him to undergo a battery of tests.

Heck, they made a huge issue of Trump’s tax returns, and that isn’t nearly as important.

But since Biden is a Democrat, nothing is being said about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I know that if he were the Republican candidate, liberals would be

Aug 29, 2020, 11:31 AM

Very true. I’ll say this about the cognitive test. We have buried 3 parents with dementia. I know what it looks like!! I do not need some test to tell me what I already clearly see in Biden.

Re: I know that if he were the Republican candidate, liberals would be

Aug 29, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to I know that if he were the Republican candidate, liberals would be ]

Speaking of which, I don't think the most powerful battery in the world can help Cousin Joe at this point.

You'd have to explain to him what that is, first.

Aug 29, 2020, 11:30 AM

But I truly doubt he would get it. He'd want to give you a hug afterward, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You'd have to explain to him what that is, first.

Aug 29, 2020, 11:46 AM

Or grab your p&@$y - no wait, that this other guy— you know, the serial adulterer

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 12:01 PM

Sadly, I agree with you. That's our choice, between a philandering businessman who actually gets things done when Congress will let him, or a senile do nothing puppet who will nod his way through the next four years. That is exactly what the greatest country in the world has produced as our two choices. I agree, it is depressing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 1:07 PM

President Trump's accomplishments are lost on many, for example, he quickly erased much of what Obama penned; a neo-con like GWB would have drug his feet, played the politician-

Aug 29, 2020, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: You'd have to explain to him what that is, first. ]

It's an unforgiving job. Most smart people would rather run companies and make millions. Can't really blame them.

Aug 29, 2020, 11:32 AM

Yes. Donald and Joe should both sit in a classroom and take the tests on live TV, with cameras pointed at all directions. One camera on their thinking faces, one directly over their test as they answer and maybe another pointed at the back of their heads. Joe definitely bites his pencil when thinking. Donny probably crosses his ankles and swings his legs. Give them any test: ACT, Wunderlich, basic IQ. I’d be thrilled with a spelling test.

Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns.

Aug 29, 2020, 11:34 AM

nm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns.

Aug 29, 2020, 11:35 AM

And to a true cognitive test of his own

Aug 29, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns. ]

Could care less about his tax returns over a man running for president with Dementia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bonus Pts!, if he was able to short change the FED...

Aug 29, 2020, 4:08 PM

while remaining under the letter of the law & doing so, with a bulleye on his back, as a prominent public figure.

Aug 29, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns. ]

Is this that conservatism you’ve mentioned in the past?

My point is that it’s politics. I’m a conservative not a Republican

Aug 29, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns. ]

Nm

Re: My point is that it’s politics. I’m a conservative not a Republican

Aug 29, 2020, 12:45 PM

You’re not one of those Libertarians who actually thinks he’s a conservative are you?

A lot of moderate Republicans exist, myself included. The

Aug 29, 2020, 4:31 PM

far right and the far left sort of equal themselves out at the end of the day. it is the remaining 60-70% of moderate Republicans and Democrats that will decide the election.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A lot of moderate Republicans exist, myself included. The

Aug 30, 2020, 11:45 AM

I’d love to know where you get your numbers. Trump, who I’m assuming you think is far right, has a 96% Republican approval. That’s about half the country as far right. (The other 4% are the John McCain and Mitt Romney types.) Far left Democrats are winning almost all the primaries. Can’t figure out where 60-70% comes from.

Aug 29, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns. ]

What's so important about Trump's taxes? I'm sure your taxes are pristine and you've never fudged a number or round up when you really should have rounded down or vice versa. Tells us how your 401K or IRA was doing before COVID. Just a simple up or down will do - no details required.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it is not that big of a deal to running the country- why not release them?

Aug 29, 2020, 1:19 PM

Politics and manipulation of the narrative. If Biden takes a test- because it is already an accusation of something wrong(like trumps taxes) it will be combed over and through and interpreted to say what folks want regardless of how mundane. So why do it? He is not going the gain anymore votes if he passes a test. Would trump supporters switch their votes to Biden if his IQ or competence is higher than trump’s. No. There will be all kinds of explanations and excuses of how that doesn’t truly matter with character and issues. Come on y’all!!! This is not a real question or concern but a backhanded way to discredit Biden and bolster Trump. Politics

Re: If it is not that big of a deal to running the country- why not release them?

Aug 29, 2020, 1:30 PM

You obviously don't realize that Trump already took the Cognitive test and released his results. He then suggested that Biden do the same which everyone that watched Biden without teleprompter or Fake News can clearly see he is slipping. I hate it for him but sometimes the truth hurts. Biden even said that he needed a VP that "could run things if I have to bow out, because let's face it, I'm an old guy!". He is already saying he doubts he can make thru 4yrs at his current ability.

Re: If it is not that big of a deal to running the country- why not release them?

Aug 29, 2020, 1:32 PM [ in reply to If it is not that big of a deal to running the country- why not release them? ]

But.....they should debate. I want to see how they do head to head, face to face, under pressure. And the moderators should not all be from the left or the right.

Aug 29, 2020, 2:07 PM [ in reply to If it is not that big of a deal to running the country- why not release them? ]

Debate in person on same stage in front of moderators. Do not want to see separate virtual
questions. Too easy for Biden and democrats to prompt and feed answers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Sure. After Trump submits his tax returns. ]

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/why-is-the-obama-administration-trying-to-keep-11000-documents-sealed-67555/

Re: Message removed by Author

Aug 29, 2020, 2:24 PM
VPAlert.jpg(117.0 K)

Sure!! Yes!!! Everyone is “not releasing” or submitting things- I agree!!

Aug 29, 2020, 4:29 PM

Doesn’t make a difference if it’s Obama

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic