Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 4,118

Jordan Burch

Jun 3, 2019, 3:20 PM

Sure has a lot of threads with his name as the title. What up with that?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch

Jun 3, 2019, 4:14 PM

Many think he will end up being a coot. If he does, hello Zach Bailey. 4 years and one mid level bowl win. That's it. Except he would be on the defensive side of the ball trying to stop someone from scoring again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch

Jun 3, 2019, 7:39 PM

usuc is quite confident they'll get him. I heard today he's talking two official visits. Link/107.5 which is total usuc station.
Wes whatchamacallit was there as a guest and he feels Burch is a strong usuc lean.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he was leaning heavily to Clemson

Jun 3, 2019, 4:55 PM

I don't see why that would have changed unless he's intimidated by who we have at that position.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If he was leaning heavily to Clemson

Jun 3, 2019, 6:39 PM

Pretty hard to intimidate the #1 DE in the country. Unfortunately though, even though I hope I am wrong that he will end up a coot and play the other DE with Zack Pickens for a couple of years. Those 2 can wreak some havoc. Glad they have nobody else.

Re: If he was leaning heavily to Clemson

Jun 3, 2019, 6:46 PM

XT looks like a pretty intimidating dude. Add a year of KJ Henry getting bigger and stronger that adds up to guys not getting as much playing time. Most kids these days want instant success and results. Just look at Fleming the WR who commited to osu last week. Kid didn’t like how the freshman wr’s were used at Penn but had nothing to say about how Clemson used Justyn Ross in his freshman year. Some kids just can’t handle pressure and having to work for success.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pickens will be a DT at college level

Jun 3, 2019, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If he was leaning heavily to Clemson ]

Burch is far from a Cocklock. In fact based on what he saw happen to XT, he's probably playing them.

pretty sure his offer is solid - up to him is the way I see***

Jun 3, 2019, 8:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 4,118
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic