Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stolen from the mange. Wow this nut lives.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 490

Stolen from the mange. Wow this nut lives.....

Sep 19, 2019, 2:45 PM

in my area.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.ivester.9/posts/1478894932248883

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he demands that you call him, you BETTER comply.

Sep 19, 2019, 2:52 PM

Or send a hit squad to his house.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If he demands that you call him, you BETTER comply.

Sep 19, 2019, 3:15 PM

I just found out late last night God is everywhere.It can be proven.He sent me an angel in the form of a opossum.I was sitting on my back porch.I didn`t even know he was there.When he did make himself know to me ,he was right at my feet.Well needless to say he startled me and I startled him.Well I am handicapped I could not run.I could not do anything that was going to make that animal attack me.Now he was right at my feet.So I had 2 choices I could attack him,or show I was not scared of him.So I did just that.I greeted the opossum and was kind to him.He greeted me back.Then I said out loud but kind and gentle.The opossum sat right beside me for 15 minutes.We both ate from a jar of peanuts.Mind you that animal could have attacked me ,I would not have been able to stop him.But because I knew a little bit about opossums and study the bible.I knew I was the dominate animal.I just had to tell him what he could and couldn`t do.When I told him that we were friends.He trusted me and I trusted him.All I know is I witnessed nature up close.When I showed what I knew ,he sat right beside me and we ate nuts.Then I told him that was all for tonight.I said come back tomorrow night and we will do the same thing.You can believe me or not.I know what I saw.You can bet that opossum will be back tonight trying to do the same thing. Tony

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well that's pretty sweet

Sep 19, 2019, 4:17 PM

be hanging, talking, and sharing nuts with a possum. Dude is like a modern times Dr Dolittle

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Stolen from the mange. Wow this nut lives.....

Sep 19, 2019, 2:58 PM

Maybe you could stop by as Dabo's unofficial ambassador? Ask him for an oil change and check the brakes and about Dallas Cowboys. And why Facebook is rarely a good option.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a loving and caring person, I hope for the best outcome

Sep 19, 2019, 3:06 PM

that he follows through with killing himself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As a loving and caring person, I hope for the best outcome

Sep 19, 2019, 4:56 PM

https://okrastrut.com/

I'd move if he's close.

Sep 19, 2019, 3:22 PM

Quickly

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stolen from the mange. Wow this nut lives.....***

Sep 19, 2019, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With his love of Clemson, and Dabo, and football, and

Sep 19, 2019, 4:55 PM

his way with writing, it's surprising T-net hasn't given him a blog yet*.

*This observation is purely hypothetical and is unrelated to the existence of any other blog writer, living or dead. The opinions expressed within are solely those of ObedInc, copyright 2019.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 4:58 PM

It takes quite a bit to disturb me. And I am quite disturbed by this guy's Facebook page. Apparently not a troll.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 4:58 PM

I have two friends that are his friends

Sep 19, 2019, 5:23 PM

that guy needs help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 490
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic