Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If bama were to go 0-12 next year would the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,732

If bama were to go 0-12 next year would the

Oct 11, 2018, 12:26 PM

Committee put them in the CFP based on 12 quality losses?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If bama were to go 0-12 next year would the

Oct 11, 2018, 12:32 PM

Saban would demand it

Would Saban be fired?***

Oct 11, 2018, 12:40 PM

Re: Would Saban be fired?***

Oct 11, 2018, 12:45 PM

They would drop one spot in the ranking every week and end up #13 by the end of the regular season.

Oct 11, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: If bama were to go 0-12 next year would the ]

“I believe these kids deserve the opportunity. “

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 11, 2018, 12:54 PM

Don’t waste my time with stupid questions. Of course they would

Oct 11, 2018, 1:05 PM

I know this post isn't meant to be taken serious, but I don't really understand the thought of so many that Alabama gets special treatment, or that they're often overrated.

They've won 5 out of the last 9 NC's, and took us right down to the wire in the title game in one of the years they didn't win it.

People still complain about them getting in last year, but who was supposed to get in instead? The 2 loss Ohio State team that had a 30 point loss to Iowa on their resume? Then what happened when they did get in? They went ahead and won the whole thing which did nothing but support the thought process of them being one of the top 4 teams in the country.

You must not pay attention to

Oct 11, 2018, 1:10 PM

quozzel's posts, because if you did you would know that last year Bama wasn't any good because they were the Harlem Globetrotters in a conference full of Washington Generals, and this year they aren't any good because they only have the 12th best scoring defense in the country and they've had injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 11, 2018, 1:39 PM

I think the probability of this happening is similar to the probability of shuffling a card deck 7 times and getting the same ordering of cards. Something like 1 in a number bigger than the number of atoms in the universe.

Oct 11, 2018, 2:37 PM

I don't think they would get any votes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 2:40 PM

They play the coots next year. They’ll at least have one win.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 3:25 PM

No, but you could count on the Titanic finishing it's Maiden Voyage, Man stepping foot on Mars, Bill Clinton leaving Hillary for Monica, The Supreme Court changing its name to "The Supremes" and the coots actually winning their first-ever SEC Championship.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,732
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic