Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If any of y’all need a good laugh:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

If any of y’all need a good laugh:

May 28, 2018, 3:56 PM

The comments aren’t any better, most people are saying 11-2 or 10-3 AT WORST... I wonder what planet they are living on lol coots gonna coot

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If any of y’all need a good laugh:

May 28, 2018, 4:02 PM

If there is any legitimate #### fan who believes 12-1, I will wager $50,000. Stone cold serious. I’ll be here waiting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost impossible they could finish 12-1.

May 28, 2018, 4:09 PM

To lose only one game, but only play a total of 13, would mean they didn't play in the SEC championship, even though they went undefeated in the east division. Since their one loss would be to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they are.

May 28, 2018, 4:12 PM

We could be the team that knocks them out of the playoff. Nothing would please me more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 4:28 PM

With their weak schedule 9-3 is possible. Us and UGA are the only good teams they play. And UGA may not be that great given all the players they lost.

May 28, 2018, 6:12 PM

Muscrap and company will lose some players to injury, academics and Five Points and thus lose a game like Ole Miss or UK. I predict losses to UGa (close game), UF, Clemson and perhaps Texas A&M. Seven and five would be about right for their overall talent. Their fans best enjoy a brief spell of limited success with the reemergence of UGa, UF, UT and TA&M. Add our Tigers and Muscrap is looking at multiple losses each season. When Bama and AllBarn hit their schedule starting in 2019 it gets even worse!

Go Tigers!

May 28, 2018, 6:55 PM

I agree, they're a 7-5 type team talent wise but their schedule may allow them to win 8-9 games this year.

12-1?

May 28, 2018, 7:30 PM

Does that mean they are winning the SEC title or does it mean they are going undefeated in the regular season and then losing in the SECCG? I'm not sure which one of those things sounds more ridiculous.

They want to be us so bad

May 28, 2018, 8:39 PM

It kills them that we will be ranked #1 or #2 AGAIN this year when the rankings come out, and are at the moment, the team with the highest probability to make the CFP.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic