Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Putnam Update: Source on a FSU board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,022

Putnam Update: Source on a FSU board

Dec 20, 2018, 11:25 AM

broms71 7
55 minutes ago

I know his wrestling coach very well. I spoke with him last night. Putnam was all in on FSU, then saw all the negativity on social media from our fans. Said he doesn't want to be a part of a fan base that doesn't support their coach or players. Pretty sad that a small group of fans make that big of an impact. He'll be signing with Clemson and will probably dominate us for the next 4 years and that's not WT's fault.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a kid is basing his decision on social media

Dec 20, 2018, 11:27 AM

Then clemson is in trouble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If a kid is basing his decision on social media

Dec 20, 2018, 11:29 AM

We have bad seeds, but look at FSU and U5C.... Death threats, saying they wish players harm etc.

Dec 20, 2018, 11:30 AM [ in reply to If a kid is basing his decision on social media ]

Def happens everywhere, but I think how the fans have totally turned on Willie after 1 year is what he's getting at. Not going to find to many Clemson fans not behind our coaching staff haha

Dec 20, 2018, 11:47 AM [ in reply to If a kid is basing his decision on social media ]

Fresh out of HS from North Carolina, my first year at CU, was a home game against the coots. We won, BUT after the game I saw where USUCK fans had set at least 2 cars on fire over near Tillman - that was my introduction to the state rivalry, and while I have seen a very small minority of CU fans acting like fools over the years, never to that extreme... To this day, I cannot quite wrap my head around such behavior...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

better shut down T-net pretty quick then***

Dec 20, 2018, 11:28 AM

Hope he don't go to the junge***

Dec 20, 2018, 11:30 AM

Unless he likes avocados and peaches***

Re: better shut down T-net pretty quick then***

Dec 20, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to better shut down T-net pretty quick then*** ]

247 has him announcing in 30 minutes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Putnam Update: Source on a FSU board

This would be a GENIUS post by Willie Taggart if he found out early that he isn't getting Putnam and wants to put the heat somewhere else.

Can we get some IT guys to trace the source of the original post?

Dec 20, 2018, 11:47 AM

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Board/36/Contents/Decision-Day-4-Star-OL-William-Putnam-Live-Updates-126667789/

I have a hard time believing that

Dec 20, 2018, 11:33 AM

If we had a couple seasons like FSU our message board fans would be just as bad. Heck, we have plenty of bad ones right now despite winning a national title, 4 straight ACC titles, and a ton of games over the last 4 years.

Dec 20, 2018, 11:40 AM

The guys over on TI have projected Putnam to Clemson just a few minutes ago FWIW

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,022
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic