Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Trump called the winning play of the National Title Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

If Trump called the winning play of the National Title Game

Jul 12, 2017, 6:59 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, so that ya understand, just six seconds left. This means you don't have a tremendous amount of time to spend on this...

Six seconds left, and we're almost in the endzone

Empty backfield, Watson goes shotgun, it was amazing. Ball on the left hash, wide side of the field to the right. You wouldn't believe how close they are on this play

Watson takes the snap, rolls right, flips it in the end zone and boom just like that it's a miracle...

HUNTER RENFROW CAUGHT IT, and It was a YUGE PLAY...TOUCHDOWN, TOUCHDOWN, TOUCHDOWN!

With only a second left, Watson hit Renfrow and Clemson grabbed a tremendous victory to win the second National Championship in School history!" I'll tell ya, these are some bad hombres right here.

Alabama's fan base is a total disaster right now, Clemson is gonna win and we're gonna make Football Great Again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: If Trump called the winning play of the National Title Game

Jul 12, 2017, 7:05 PM

The only way Trump could call a winning play is if the Russians knew something about football!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2017, 7:41 AM

Get over the Russia crap dude !!'

Jul 13, 2017, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: If Trump called the winning play of the National Title Game ]

He might do a better job than you think. Trump did play varsity football, soccer and baseball in high school and they say he could have played pro baseball if he'd chosen.

Go back to russia, unamerican putin lover***

Jul 12, 2017, 7:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go back to russia, unamerican putin lover***

Jul 12, 2017, 8:30 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

This may be news to you but the election is over..

Jul 12, 2017, 9:14 PM

Can't just deflect to Hillary, who isn't and never will be President.

GO TIGERS

Re: This may be news to you but the election is over..

Jul 12, 2017, 10:36 PM

It's the only strategy many of the GOP, including this president, has. Disappointing and pathetic.

I don't like Hillary Clinton. So that has nothing to do...

Jul 13, 2017, 1:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Go back to russia, unamerican putin lover*** ]

with what I stated. I voted for Jill Stein. I can't stand the Democratic Party. Sorry if I don't buy into the Duopoly in Washington, DC, like you do. Hillary Clinton isn't President. And it's been known for a long time that the Clinton's will take money from anybody for their Clinton Foundation. So what you posted doesn't change the fact that trump and the republicans sold us out to russia just for power. BengalBilly

Re: I don't like Hillary Clinton. So that has nothing to do...

Jul 13, 2017, 7:52 AM

Congratulations King. Idealistic fools like you are the reason we got Trump, who shares none of Stein's or Bernie's or your(supposed) values. Aren't you proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2017, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Go back to russia, unamerican putin lover*** ]

The whole article is based on a bunch of BS taken from a book("Clinton Cash") by a known source of "alternative news " named Peter Schweizer, a former Hoover Institution fellow and editor-at-large at the right-wing media company Breitbart. He has had to re-edit prior books for false statements because of lawsuits. This one is equally full of incorrect facts:
TRUE FACTS:
(1)
According to The New York Times(same source), Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.
(2)
the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission(NRC)
(3)
Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can.

Jul 13, 2017, 9:12 AM

And the same prez that said I can help you Russia after the election. $500k Billy got when the deal was done. They all should be in jail! #ClintionFoundation and a private email and dnc server that was unprotected. Obama give $billions$ to Iran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right!!!!! How about some proof?

Jul 13, 2017, 9:31 AM

BushII's administration used the unprotected RNC server up till 2006. You want to read a lot of their stuff, contact the Russians, the Israelis, and the Chinese, they have them all. The Clinton Foundation has done and continues to do good charity work all over the globe. And the Trump Foundation, well:
"Donald Trump announced on Saturday that he will shut down his charitable foundation, a response to mounting complaints over conflicts related to the president-elect’s charitable and business interests.
In a statement released by his campaign, Trump said the Donald J Trump Foundation would be “dissolved” to avoid “even the appearance of any conflict with my role as President”.
Trump said he would continue to pursue his “strong interest in philanthropy” in other ways.
"The closure of the Trump Foundation, which was first reported by the New York Times, requires the approval of the New York attorney general’s office, which is currently investigating the nonprofit and issued a cease and desist order to it in October.
The Donald J Trump Foundation was repeatedly the subject of controversy throughout the presidential campaign after a series of investigations by the Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold. Trump reportedly used $258,000 of the foundation’s money to pay for personal legal settlements. He also spent charitable funds on multiple portraits of himself and on a football helmet autographed by Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow.
The foundation also made a donation to a political group supporting Florida attorney general Pam Bondi, a longtime Trump backer in violation of tax law. The president-elect has since paid $2,500 to the Internal Revenue Service over the donation.
Trump had not donated to his own foundation since 2008; the nonprofit relied on donations from other Trump associates, including professional wrestling magnates Vince and Linda McMahon, who gave $5m to the Trump Foundation. Linda McMahon has since been announced as Trump’s nominee to lead the Small Business Administration."(The Guardian, Dec. 24, 2016)

The election is over CootKing

Jul 13, 2017, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Go back to russia, unamerican putin lover*** ]

Stop being a coot.

Jul 12, 2017, 7:50 PM

We would have lost!

Jul 12, 2017, 7:53 PM

Please, don't try to bring politics onto this board. It's divisive and should have nothing to do with Clemson sports. Sports are my escape from our dysfunctional political system.

the admins started the political talk on the board....

Jul 12, 2017, 7:57 PM

Then the alt righters descended on the site last September

Jul 12, 2017, 8:01 PM

Spot on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever wonder why

Jul 12, 2017, 8:23 PM

The game was called in Russian?

(Tried to link the Russian play call, but I'm old and computer/iPhone challenged. Perhaps a millenial can link it)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

REGRESSIVE LIBERALS are out in full force tonight

Jul 12, 2017, 8:56 PM

Don't you have a "rally" to go to where you can destroy property and engage in criminal acts.

Don't you have more treason to commit with your...

Jul 13, 2017, 1:18 AM

ruskie friends. svaughan

Re: REGRESSIVE LIBERALS are out in full force tonight

Jul 13, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to REGRESSIVE LIBERALS are out in full force tonight ]

> Don't you have a "rally" to go to where you can
> destroy property and engage in criminal acts.

I would....but I can't find my puussy hat.

Jul 12, 2017, 10:45 PM

Good thing Obama wasn't around to call it. He would have just handed the ball to Bama to let them win. And Hillary would have provided them a bridge back to T-Town to make the trip back home easier.

No that would be trump who would hand the ball off...

Jul 13, 2017, 1:21 AM

and let them win. Just like he has handed the ball off to putin, and instead of being the leader of the free world the US is now being manipulated by an ex kgb agent soviet. So have fun supporting putin, you commie. Streaking Tiger

Re: No that would be trump who would hand the ball off...

Jul 13, 2017, 9:15 AM

tk - I believe your head is too far up your ### to understand anything.

Entertainer in Chief***

Jul 13, 2017, 9:17 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Clemson's trophy case is now bigly

Jul 13, 2017, 10:42 AM

Sakerlina's is emptier than a frenchman's gun safe.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic