Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really

Sep 30, 2018, 11:39 AM

hate to have to play them again in the ACC title game. These guys always play us tough and I feel like anything can happen in this game. I will be rooting against them for the remainder of the season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really

Sep 30, 2018, 11:40 AM

If Syracuse wins the division, Clemson dropped 2 ACC games... Lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:48 PM

I think there's a little kniwn rule that if the 2nd place team in a division or Notre Dame is 3 games better than the top team in the other division then they get to go to the ACCCG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But Ive already secured ACCCG tickets in the Clemson section***

Oct 2, 2018, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

I think we’ll either face Sarahcuse or Noter Dame***

Sep 30, 2018, 11:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we’ll either face Sarahcuse or Noter Dame***

Sep 30, 2018, 11:52 AM

Notre Dame is not a member of the ACC in Football.
We wouldn't play them. In fact, you had better hope they lose a game or they could jump Clemson even if we do win the ACC Championship.

Yes they are. They just haven’t been good enough to make the ACC Championship game yet.***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Yes they are. They just haven’t been good enough to make the ACC Championship game yet.***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:52 PM

ND is not in the ACC for football. They are under contract to play ACC teams but not in the ACC. If so, are they in the Coastal or Atlantic?

They get to pick at end of reg season***

Sep 30, 2018, 4:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They get to pick at end of reg season***

Oct 1, 2018, 5:55 PM

I thought it as a coin toss at the beginning of the season that determined their division.

Depending on the flip, they could pick a division or defer until the end of season.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:03 PM

I thought it depended on if Touchdown Jesus saw his shadow during their spring game.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: They get to pick at end of reg season*** ]

I thought it depended on if Touchdown Jesus saw his shadow during their spring game.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: They get to pick at end of reg season*** ]

Re: Yes they are. They just haven’t been good enough to make the ACC Championship game yet.***

Oct 1, 2018, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes they are. They just haven’t been good enough to make the ACC Championship game yet.*** ]

Yes that’s the division they are in.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes they are. They just haven’t been good enough to make the ACC Championship game yet.*** ]

They are not ACC football, but there is provision that they can appear in championship game.

Oct 1, 2018, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes they are. They just haven’t been good enough to make the ACC Championship game yet.*** ]

They are in the Central division.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we’ll either face Sarahcuse or Noter Dame***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to I think we’ll either face Sarahcuse or Noter Dame*** ]

What the H ell are you talking about

Sep 30, 2018, 11:42 AM

They are in our division.

Sep 30, 2018, 11:44 AM

hi jbctigers, long time no see. Where have you been?

Sep 30, 2018, 11:51 AM

Work....work....work. ..but got to see that great team win yesterday!

Sep 30, 2018, 12:45 PM

Some say troll I say showing one’s stupidity and will still call you out. Peace until next dumbarse statement by you

Sep 30, 2018, 12:46 PM

trolls are why I rarely post here any more

Amazing

Sep 30, 2018, 1:10 PM

Every word of what you just said was wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 30, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

I hear you and have a great solution to greatly resolve the issue. If you don’t post your bs crap and try, I know it would be hard for someone in your capacity, to post legit info troll % would decrease at least 50%.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

Jedi-trolling right there

Sep 30, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

FYI home made Roy gut does make for rot brain. Nice to see your simpleton posts when nothing of substance to add ... keep them coming using you as one of my case studies.

Sep 30, 2018, 1:12 PM

Football message boards are 99.56% simpleton drivel with no substance. Like my post here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balm is right. Syracuse gets a bye into the championship

Sep 30, 2018, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

if Notre dame loses their remaining games and Miami doesn't beat GT, Duke and VT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Balm is right. Syracuse gets a bye into the championship

Sep 30, 2018, 11:54 AM

Notre Dame does not play in the ACC in football. They play a rotating schedule each year, but not a regular conference schedule.

Re: Balm is right. Syracuse gets a bye into the championship

Sep 30, 2018, 11:59 AM

hi leftie, long time no see. Where have you been?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

They most certainly will play in the ACC Championship...

Oct 1, 2018, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Balm is right. Syracuse gets a bye into the championship ]

and it'll be an 11am game (Central time), broadcasted by CBS per Notre Dame's TV contract. The ACC will get to rebroadcast live at 3:30 though if Clemson is the higher seed via FPI.

Sep 30, 2018, 11:42 AM

Is this sarcasm or for real?? Syracuse is in our division and there’s no way we can play them in the acc championship game.

We gave you one guess & you blew it with your response.***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

hi tigers4evor, long time no see. Where have you been?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Oct 1, 2018, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If Syracuse goes on to win their division, I would really ]

Yeah really surprised it took that many responses for someone to point out the obvious. Maybe sarcasm but it wasnt well placed or funny. Made some people look not so bright.

Notre Dame and Syracuse could be in the coastal since

Sep 30, 2018, 12:02 PM

they are both on the Coast like Georgia Tech. Would make sense in the ACC with their mixed up dumb divisions and names.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:11 PM

Lol!

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:13 PM

As long as Notre Dame wins at least 9 games, they get an automatic bid to the ACC Championship game.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:16 PM

My goodness. I have to go fishing with Tigerbalm. He knows the right lure to troll- dozens of strikes!

Bless your heart***

Sep 30, 2018, 12:40 PM [ in reply to You have no idea what you are talking about. ]

Sep 30, 2018, 12:54 PM [ in reply to You have no idea what you are talking about. ]

From the Coastal or Atlantic division?

Sep 30, 2018, 12:56 PM [ in reply to You have no idea what you are talking about. ]

And they will represent the coastal. Throwing Cuse over to the Atlantic (since everyone in that division sucks). Thus the Cuse/Domer ACC Championship.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 5:59 PM [ in reply to You have no idea what you are talking about. ]

And if they win all '13' of their games, they get to pick the opponent for the ACC Championship Game and it has to be played in South Bend.

Sarcasm

Sep 30, 2018, 12:43 PM

At its best

Another Example of

Sep 30, 2018, 1:15 PM

why Tigernet has gone down hill.

SIGH!

I'm not in a good mood from the flooding and sophomoric humor is not funny to me!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 30, 2018, 1:03 PM

Have looked at the conference lately. How can cause win the conference and us play them in the championship, duh they are in our division.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 1:15 PM

I was just at brunch with Kelly Bryant, Danny Ford, and Elvis, and they said the same thing.

I'd like if we played them and ran up the score***

Oct 1, 2018, 7:15 PM

Oct 1, 2018, 7:37 PM

Word coming out of Syracuse is that should Cuse play in the ACCCG against CLEMSON, that Dungey has indicated that he would not play in another game with XT, as it would jeopardize his NFL chances.

So - we're good. Bring on the Cuse.

Canabiism is frowned upon in most societies...

Oct 1, 2018, 8:22 PM

just not on TNET.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic