»
Topic: If So Cal lost to Bama by 46 points, and the Trojans might be the 3-5th best team in Nation now
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 7, 2017, 12:45 AM by: 93EETiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

If So Cal lost to Bama by 46 points, and the Trojans might be the 3-5th best team in Nation now

Posted: Jan 6, 2017, 10:36 PM

What does that say about Bama's strength?! I know SoCal has improved greatly since first of year but dang that is an impressive win for the Tide, then or now!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg

Re: If So Cal lost to Bama by 46 points, and the Trojans might be the 3-5th best team in Nation now

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017, 10:38 PM

USCw has definitely improved through the season. Bama has too and I am convinced that Clemson has as well. Monday's game should be really fun to watch.

SoCal found a freshman QB.***

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017, 10:41 PM

Re: If So Cal lost to Bama by 46 points, and the Trojans might be the 3-5th best team in Nation now

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017, 10:43 PM

It is impressive but USC turned it over 5 times and at least 2 were pic 6. Also first game of year, new coaches, and the qb 4 usc was bad. Hence the change.

As we know from rose bowl they don't play D.

2021 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

It means 3-5 are in a different solar system from 1 & 2.***

Posted: Jan 6, 2017, 11:45 PM

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2017, 11:52 PM

I wouldn't try to read these games like tarot cards...some blow the doors wide open, some are inexplicable loses (Pitt).

Posted: Jan 7, 2017, 12:45 AM

And Clemson just blanked a team some called the 3rd best in the country by 31 points in the playoffs! None of that will mean a whole lot come Monday night.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets north stands lower deck about the 30 yd line make offer

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1348 people have read this post