Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Saban agrees to terms with SoCal... would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

If Saban agrees to terms with SoCal... would

Oct 27, 2015, 2:17 PM

Clemson make the new hire from in-house again? It's gonna be a tough year to be looking for a HC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I think we would do a national coaching search

Oct 27, 2015, 2:19 PM

and hire Batson. BV is just too valuable to take him away from his DC position, as is Scelliott at the OC position. It would be much easier to find someone to fill the S&C vacancy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i herd

Oct 27, 2015, 2:26 PM

jack is looking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: If Saban agrees to terms with SoCal... would

Oct 27, 2015, 2:19 PM

Dabo won't leave. He has it made here, Clemson will keep him as long as he wants, while Alabama would only give a coach 4-5 years to win a NC. Money isn't his motivator.

Alabama is home though

Oct 27, 2015, 2:21 PM

hard to turn down an offer to come home.

Re: Alabama is home though

Oct 27, 2015, 2:22 PM

I hear you, but I think Dabo is home. Also he's smart enough to know he has a lot of job security here.

Oct 27, 2015, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: If Saban agrees to terms with SoCal... would ]

disagree...I think a coach would have 2 to 3 years to win a NC. Saban has won 3 at Bama but their fans get their panties in a wad when they missed out the last two season. Anything short of a NC at Alabama, a lot of fans call it a disappointing season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be stupid to hire any coach we currently have on staff

Oct 27, 2015, 2:21 PM

Instead of me. I am clearly the best choice based on my tecmo bowl experience. Never lost a game. My first priority as hc would be getting rid of the kickers, simplifying the playbook to 8 plays , and recruiting bo Jackson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: It would be stupid to hire any coach we currently have on staff

Oct 27, 2015, 2:23 PM

Hahahahahaha, why would we need to do that? Surely one of your #### coaches would be considered since they are already in the almighty $ec. Surely, they wouldnt look to the lowly ACC for a coach. You know, $ec caliber and all that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gotta agree***

Oct 27, 2015, 2:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: It would be stupid to hire any coach we currently have on staff

Oct 27, 2015, 2:58 PM [ in reply to It would be stupid to hire any coach we currently have on staff ]

I have a 578-0 madden record.....need an OC? Lol but seriously though, I feel CDS is in it till we run him out

tmml

Oct 27, 2015, 2:22 PM

Yep, Dabo would vault for Bama and leave Clemson at the altar and we'd probably hire some students for coaches this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In House Hire Would Make Sense

Oct 27, 2015, 2:24 PM

Caldwell or Batson would be perfect. thoughts on pearman?

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 27, 2015, 2:25 PM

Brent venables would be head coach id hope. Lets hope dabo dont leave anytime soon

Oct 27, 2015, 2:28 PM

LOTS OF COMEDIANS ON THIS BOARD. HOPEFULLY YALL HAVE A DAY JOB.

Oct 27, 2015, 2:42 PM

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Bring back Danny Ford !!!!***

Oct 27, 2015, 2:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I wonder what Danny thinks about

Oct 27, 2015, 2:35 PM

our shotgun V-formation? For serious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I saw him at the GT game....

Oct 27, 2015, 3:04 PM

so I can only assume he enjoys it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 27, 2015, 2:37 PM

Saban will not leave Bama. He might show enough interest to get a raise

Tim Britian a 2014 Clemson grad is doin work up at

Oct 27, 2015, 2:45 PM

University of New Hampshire as a graduate student, coed flag football coach. He has Clemson roots, and a successful track record. I say we give him a shot.

Re: If Saban agrees to terms with SoCal... would***

Oct 27, 2015, 2:46 PM

goober

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I hear we have hired a search committee***

Oct 27, 2015, 2:55 PM

Swinney ain't leaving***

Oct 27, 2015, 3:08 PM

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Oct 27, 2015, 3:11 PM

Dabo would be a complete idiot if he left for Bama.
He has the best job in the nation now and will be paid after this season.
Dabo almost has frost bite on his ###

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic