Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Nkemdiche was a LSU silent commitment?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Nkemdiche was a LSU silent commitment?

Dec 12, 2012, 9:03 AM

Nkemdiche was a LSU silent commitment?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh brother

Dec 12, 2012, 9:04 AM

Here we go again

Zzzzzzzzzzz***

Dec 12, 2012, 9:07 AM

Whooooo Caresssssssss

Dec 12, 2012, 9:47 AM

nm

Re: Whooooo Caresssssssss

Dec 12, 2012, 9:30 PM

> nm

Not me.

Drama Queen***

Dec 12, 2012, 10:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drama Queen***

Dec 12, 2012, 10:16 AM

I can hardly believe we are still recruiting a guy that truly believes it's all about him. Me Me Me Me Me Me and my best friends!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 10:23 AM

Seems as though the "best friends" part wasn't all that important to him after all, but time will tell what he does. We still have a chance that he will honor his word and be the friend to his "close friends" that supposedly mean so much to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 9:39 PM

> Seems as though the "best friends" part wasn't all
> that important to him after all, but time will tell
> what he does. We still have a chance that he will
> honor his word and be the friend to his "close
> friends" that supposedly mean so much to him.

Not sure he understands "best friend" or "honor" but that's ok. Maybe he will do well. He may be so talanted that he does not need either. Good luck.

If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free

Dec 12, 2012, 10:19 AM

to start inserting feet into mouths. If you don't like the updates, don't read 'em. Don't comment on 'em. I'm still amazed at how much crap the kid receives on here. Clemson has never been out of it. Just let it play out. Chill with the vitriol. I'd give my left ######## to get him to sign the LOI for us in February.

Re: If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free

Dec 12, 2012, 10:21 AM

left ######## huh? That seems a bit extreme

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not when you have 3

Dec 12, 2012, 10:22 AM

Re: Not when you have 3

Dec 13, 2012, 12:10 PM

Heard you were nuts...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free ]

I've always heard that the left ######## is the baby maker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2012, 10:24 AM [ in reply to If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free ]

Me too and he certainly might.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm with you on that one

Dec 12, 2012, 11:09 AM [ in reply to If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free ]

In fact, I would be more surprised if he ended up somewhere else than Clemson

and I just hate how it makes us look when someone decides

Dec 12, 2012, 11:23 AM [ in reply to If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free ]

they want to go elsewhere, we just start ripping 'em and insulting 'em and show no class or dignity. Let the coots act that way and we'll stay classy at Clemson!

I'll offer up your right ######## too!

Dec 12, 2012, 10:12 PM [ in reply to If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free ]

I'm kind of attached to my testicles. Did you see what I just did there?
I crack me up...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Dec 13, 2012, 7:41 AM [ in reply to If Robert chooses Clemson in the end, please feel free ]

> to start inserting feet into mouths. If you don't
> like the updates, don't read 'em. Don't comment on
> 'em. I'm still amazed at how much crap the kid
> receives on here. Clemson has never been out of it.
> Just let it play out. Chill with the vitriol. I'd
> d give my left ######## to get him to sign the LOI
> for us in February.

I would not give anything for him to be at CU, he will turn out to be a cancer in the locker room.

It makes our time together just a little less special

Dec 12, 2012, 10:28 AM

You know, you are all upset that your girl has been talking to other guys behind your back and finally broke up with you, but still call sometimes and seems interested, but you heard that she is calling other guys too. I mean she is the hottest girl you have ever dated (like VS model hot), so you don't want to give up on it. You feel like you are getting played but you think that she really loves you and is being pulled away by her family. Then you find out she was with somebody super rich when she started talking to you, just was not telling anybody about it and you finally realize that maybe you were not all that special in the first place. Maybe this isnt meant to be. But in the end if she comes back to you, you will take her back in a heartbeat!!

y'all are starting to see what it felt like for RN, he just

Dec 12, 2012, 11:21 AM

got tired of it all too. Robert, I'd love to have you but go wherever you feel like is best for you and good luck.

Recruiting news sucks.***

Dec 12, 2012, 11:43 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard he was.......***

Dec 12, 2012, 2:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche was a LSU silent commitment?

Dec 12, 2012, 10:42 PM

Huh?

That kid is a head case.***

Dec 13, 2012, 8:13 AM

Both cartridges are proven in design. But they are not similar in terminal ballistics.

Dec 13, 2012, 8:15 AM

The 45 is sort of a "big and slow" bullet with recoil that matches. The 40 is medium sized and fast, but the recoil is fairly big and sharp, mainly due to the fact that most guns chambered in 40 are of the 9mm frame size. Glock makes a fine and very dependable firearm. Some people don't like the grip angle or the magazine release button. Springfield xd series are also fine guns. They have a different grip angle than glock so that fixes problems some have with glock and causes some for others. All of the Glocks and XD's are polymer framed and have price points around $500. Less if you look used. H&k also are fine guns, but are about 50-75% more money than XDs and Glocks cost. 1911 style 45s can range in price from $450 up to many thousands. My best advice is to find a gun nut friend and go shoot many different guns to find one you are comfortable with. If that isn't possible, some indoor pistol ranges will rent you a nearly unlimited number of handguns for one fairly reasonable fee. On top of range time fees and ammo of course.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic